Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hello well dressed NT. I'm looking for a recommendation for an inexpensive dark brown belt to pair with a newly purchased pair of Ralph Lauren cordovan leather Marlow Wingtips. Thanks. :smokin

Any dark brown belt would be fine. When I wear my Marlow wingtips, I usually wear it with my silver engine turned slide belt.

Hey Guys....new SN but I've been lurkin around this thread for a while. Did you guys pick up anything from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?  I decided to splurge on a pair of Heritage Red Wing Beckman Boots.  They should be coming tomorrow....I'll post pics when they do.

hey guys, can anyone chime in please?

I sold a pair of shoes to someone int'l for $115 shipped but unfortunately it looks like it got lost in the mail. Hopefully it arrives soon, otherwise I have to issue a refund. Its not that big of a deal I guess but I just checked my paypal and though the ebay case has not closed, my paypal acct is negative $115. Does this mean they are holding that until the case finalizes or did the ebayer get his money back already? I have no emails from paypal informing me of this and when i click "resolve my negative balance" then go to resolution center it says I have no open cases. Anyone know the deal?

I believe that means the buyer got his money back already, or it is in limbo about to be sent back to him. Either way I think it means you lost. You'll have to pay and bring that balance back up to $0 or paypal will send it to collections and it can ding your credit.

Sucks to hear that, i've mailed dozens of packages international and never had an issue. I hear certain countries are more prone to problems, like sending to Italy could be worse than England, etc.

received an email from a GQ editor this morning, thought it was a troll at first, this was his second reply, im still a bit skeptic, but it seems legit :smokin

something to check off the bucket list!

Grats! Keep it up and maybe you'd be right there with JKissi and his crew.

hey guys, can anyone chime in please?

I sold a pair of shoes to someone int'l for $115 shipped but unfortunately it looks like it got lost in the mail. Hopefully it arrives soon, otherwise I have to issue a refund. Its not that big of a deal I guess but I just checked my paypal and though the ebay case has not closed, my paypal acct is negative $115. Does this mean they are holding that until the case finalizes or did the ebayer get his money back already? I have no emails from paypal informing me of this and when i click "resolve my negative balance" then go to resolution center it says I have no open cases. Anyone know the deal?

I believe that means the buyer got his money back already, or it is in limbo about to be sent back to him. Either way I think it means you lost. You'll have to pay and bring that balance back up to $0 or paypal will send it to collections and it can ding your credit.

Sucks to hear that, i've mailed dozens of packages international and never had an issue. I hear certain countries are more prone to problems, like sending to Italy could be worse than England, etc.
All good, I got all this money from thrifted finds that will fill up that hole soon enough. Sucks but it'll be alright. Thanks for the input man :smile:

only if i was half as dedicated to the fashion blog aspect of it and posted more, but with the photography biz, family and my regular job, i hjave to find time to actually dress up....nonetheless this is awesome, im hoping they credit me on the mag, my government name goes along with my business which would be awesome for me.

Not traditional and more "fashunz" (I guess?) but I wouldn't mind these being my fall/winter uniform.

only if i was half as dedicated to the fashion blog aspect of it and posted more, but with the photography biz, family and my regular job, i hjave to find time to actually dress up....nonetheless this is awesome, im hoping they credit me on the mag, my government name goes along with my business which would be awesome for me.

Yeah, you got to prioritize but you'll never know, maybe you can connect your fashion with your photography biz and link to GQ might help that in the future. Just keep doing what you doing, it'll all fall into place eventually.

got caught really enjoying a smoke by tommy ton in paris leaving junya show a couple weeks ago
You gotta post a before picture for those who haven't seen, man. The polo cap pics from the summits! Heads will explode and jaws will drop.

Thoughts on trousers for casual wear? Casual as in with tee and sneakers. Jeans feel uncomfortable to me now and chinos are meh. I like the softer feeling of trousers. If I do this I'm going mtm so I will probably have it more tapered than trousers that I wear with suits and have the rise a bit smaller.

Yay or nay?

Back
Top Bottom