Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Who makes the best minks? I'm going to have to cop a full length coat for whenever Mayweather fights again.
Sitting ringside like Frank Lucas

This is the suit I wore to the wedding today. Forgot the pocket square because I was watching the Bama/A&M game while getting ready :smh:
But yeah I like this suit, it's RL Polo and fully canvased. Wore it with the RL Saunders I bought too from that sale

This is the suit I wore to the wedding today. Forgot the pocket square because I was watching the Bama/A&M game while getting ready :smh:
But yeah I like this suit, it's RL Polo and fully canvased. Wore it with the RL Saunders I bought too from that sale

Suit looks great!

I'll echo everyone's thoughts and agree on the suit, Wes. The thing that stands out the most to me is the lapel size. It fits your physique nicely. 3.5" I'm guessing?

My local store is on the list. I don't think people in this area will be into it unless they are readers of this thread.

I'm out here at my local Target right now. 20 minutes before opening.

There's no line or anything but there's about 40-50 people in their cars waiting for the store to open. More cars pulling up as the time goes by.

Last edited:
I got what I wanted in store, the color block tees are weird because it's like polo material. I also picked up the terry sweatshirt. Might return both, not sure yet. There were surprisingly alot of women there buying up the collection, definitely didn't expect that - especially at the Target I usually go to

Would like real life pics

Looking for pics of the Valise bag as well.

Picked up the sneaks and block crew in store. Will update with pics later.

Just myself and 1 other checking the very limited mens stock at my location. A decent amount of uppity suburban moms checking and devouring the purse selection.

If anyone comes across the color block sweater in an xl, please cop for me. My Target was a mad house

Back
Top Bottom