Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Who makes the best minks? I'm going to have to cop a full length coat for whenever Mayweather fights again.
Sitting ringside like Frank Lucas

Suit looks great Wes! :smokin

"Tell PETA my mink is draggin on the floor" :lol:

Nah but seriously I heard those wack jobs throw paint on people's fur coats...

I thought my Target would have all the pieces available for in store purchases to be there. Negative. They didn't have the leather jacket, the trenches, the suits, or any of the sweats. Some colors were online only.
I picked up the colorblock sweater in store...chambray colorblock shirt, grey sweats, black mixed media shirt and the khaki suit online. Went out on a LIMb with the suit, will prob return based on feel and fit.

Westcoast: Be there at opening if you didn't/couldn't get what you wanted online.

Last edited:
Some pics I snapped in store this morning:

I'm 6'0" 185 and wore size Medium in all clothing items. Shoes run BIG. I got these in an 11. Usually wear a 12 in Nike but the 12s I tried on in store left me with an extra inch or so of space.

Bout to order the White sneakers online.

6' 185 and THAT'S a Medium? Damn. Most of the dudes in here are gonna need an XS.

Thanks for posting that. Are the shoes cheap leather or synthetic? How's the material and construction seem for the other items?

I'll order some stuff but wouldn't be surprised if I return most of it. Sweatshirt looks cool, might go for the black trench.

6' 185 and THAT'S a Medium? Damn. Most of the dudes in here are gonna need an XS.

Thanks for posting that. Are the shoes cheap leather or synthetic? How's the material and construction seem for the other items?

I'll order some stuff but wouldn't be surprised if I return most of it. Sweatshirt looks cool, might go for the black trench.

Yeah man. I was surprised when I was trying this stuff on. Very roomy for the most part. I picked up the color block sweatshirt in Large at first and immediately swapped for a Medium. That thing was huge.

Shoes are decent. Good enough for $45. The leather doesn't feel like it will fall apart easily but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't last longer than a year or two. I have an old pair of Creative Recreation sneakers :smile:{) and I'd say the quality of materials and construction is comparable.

I actually only walked out with the shoes and the sweater. The trench was OK for the price, but fit a little big IMO and I already have a tan trench from BR that I like a lot. No one was there for the men's collection and my store received a good amount of the button up shirts so I will cross my fingers and wait for it to hit the clearance racks in a few weeks.

Son...Target was NUTS.

Dudes in there went HAM.

I picked up the color block tee, tiger tee, the sweats, camo shirt, color block shirt.

Passed on the color block sweatshirt, trench, and the shoes. Wasn't feeling those in person.

Appreciate it fellas!

Just went to my target, we didn't get everything either. Missing the leather and the cotton jacket and pants. I ended up getting the colorblock sweatshirt since that's all I wanted and the shoes were a half size too small so I passed. A ton of the women's stuff was still there mainly the purses and dresses

I'm 6'0" 185 and wore size Medium in all clothing items. Shoes run BIG. I got these in an 11. Usually wear a 12 in Nike but the 12s I tried on in store left me with an extra inch or so of space.

Experiencing the same fit on the block crew. Shoulders are pretty good, but lots of extra room in the chest. This genius didn't try on the small, might swing back and see if its still there (amazingly 1 in stock of each size, ha). I sized down from a 12 to an 11 as well.

Crappy pics, but they'll do for now. Small mark of glue on one shoe that I'll try to work off, but other than that construction looks pretty good for $45.

Ordered the lighter grey sweats online. I wish the women's color would've come out for men

6 ppl at my target but 3 women literally grabbed every purse. Target employed warned them they could only buy one of each

Great marketing strategy though. Take a guy that designs $900 purses and let them but $40 ones in the stores and women truly believe they're basically getting a $900 purse for forty bucks when in actuality you're getting a cheap purse for $40

Ordered the lighter grey sweats online. I wish the women's color would've come out for men

6 ppl at my target but 3 women literally grabbed every purse. Target employed warned them they could only buy one of each

Great marketing strategy though. Take a guy that designs $900 purses and let them but $40 ones in the stores and women truly believe they're basically getting a $900 purse for forty bucks when in actuality you're getting a cheap purse for $40

And the funny part is the purses aren't even real leather. :lol:

My Target got one of each size for the shoes (8,9,10,11) and one of each size for the shirts, sweats, sweatshirts, and two of each size for every t-shirt.

Everything was gone at my local Target within 30 minutes. Only a few XL's left in different pieces.

Last edited:
iPhone pics later but yeah, tried the suit (no smalls) in a medium. Shoulders were fine. Jacket was huge though. Pass. Pants fit great but passed since I wasn't getting the full suit. Trench in a small fit well for the most part but wasn't fully satisfied. Camo tee and crewneck fit/felt nice but realized if not apart of this collab I wouldn't give it a second look. Pass. Color block stuff was booty in my opinion. That henley that was being raved about fit unbelievably terrible :lol:. Medium was good on my arms, mid fit like a large. Tried the small...freaking compression shirt :lol: no thanks.
And finally I tried the white hidden placket shirt. What sold me was how formal it was but the sleeves were like a tshirt material. Surprisingly that's what I scooped:

Went to target, everything looked way better online. Stuff is Zara/H&M quality. They stocked everything but the leather jacket. Womens stuff was allot better quality.

Women were looking for the purses.

I hope no one really stood in line for this.

Went to target, everything looked way better online. Stuff is Zara/H&M quality. They stocked everything but the leather jacket. Womens stuff was allot better quality.

Women were looking for the purses.

I hope no one really stood in line for this.

To be real I wasn't expecting much I just wanted to see this stuff get marked down didn't think there would be any hype. I'm gonna go to one of the targets in the boondocks to check

Def folks were trying to flip the items from the Lim line. I saw people grabbing one size of everything.

My thoughts:

Today:

For the most part it draws traffic to Target. Sure the quality may be lower than the  level of the regular Lim stuff, but what did you expect? If gave the items the same quality as the $900 items, wouldn't that tell his customers he has been over charging them on purpose for his regular stuff? He more so exposed his brand to the common person(such as myself) sold a few pieces for cheap with semi decent quality but with tons of hype. I mean how many times do you have people PURPOSELY storming into Target at open time for clothing besides black friday?

I look forward to my sweats and Henley so I'll judge then. Good job Target and Lim.

Def folks were trying to flip the items from the Lim line. I saw people grabbing one size of everything.

My thoughts:

Today:

I think it was meant to look that way cause every piece i saw was like that. IIRC it looked that way online as well.

I think it was meant to look that way cause every piece i saw was like that. IIRC it looked that way online as well.
I compared several of the t shirts, and they all looked differently, like some of the t shirts had the 'closed' stitching on the right side instead of the left.

The sweat pants for guys were gone pretty quickly too. I didn't try anything else on, but the small in the white sport shirt fits nicely on me at 5'9''.

anybody have access to the leather jacket?

i scooped up what i needed online: charcoal henley, black sneaks, oversized tote for my trip to vegas, and black and white colorblock t

adrian snapped a pic of the grey colorblock sweater and i had to superpass.

only want the leather jacket now

Returning everything except the black sweats and white/black color block tee.

After a 2nd look, I just don't think it's worth it.

Alot of the stuff is extremely dull in person.

Last edited:
anybody have access to the leather jacket?

i scooped up what i needed online: charcoal henley, black sneaks, oversized tote for my trip to vegas, and black and white colorblock t

adrian snapped a pic of the grey colorblock sweater and i had to superpass.

only want the leather jacket now

Checked the online stock of all the Targets in my area early this morning. None of them got the leather jacket either. Must have been pretty limited.

Checked the online stock of all the Targets in my area early this morning. None of them got the leather jacket either. Must have been pretty limited.
I hope no one pays over retail for the (p)leather jacket because it's limited :frown:

I was surprised the sneakers didn't fly off the shelf. The hand on it is alright, felt like the stuff Nike/Jordan is putting out today :lol: I thought it'd be much worse.

Back
Top Bottom