Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Mr Porter's sale ends tonight and I still really want this Junya jacket. Can't pay 1k for it, so I'm hoping it pops up somewhere else for cheaper

Honestly I don't even know. Don't understand why a lot of clothing is priced where it is. But I do know I really like his stuff and what he's done for CDG.

But it's 100% wool and also has some leather in it.

Last edited:
Speaking of holsters... Are gun holsters intertwined in the dressing better? Anyone have a particularly stylish holster?

sue me for wanting to stand out as a photographer....that's the holdfast double camera holster, joint is EVERYTHINGGGG...I've had many different accessories to lug around cameras, all sucked, expensive and UGLY....this joint ain't cheap but it looks amazing....just copped the matching camera bag too

Ya nitpick EVERYYYYYTHING :lol:

sue me for wanting to stand out as a photographer....that's the holdfast double camera holster, joint is EVERYTHINGGGG...I've had many different accessories to lug around cameras, all sucked, expensive and UGLY....this joint ain't cheap but it looks amazing....just copped the matching camera bag too

Bag too leathery and interior too red. Easy pass. :x

Every timing I leave this thread for a while and come back, you guys are arguing over bags.

Let Steezy cook.  I don't get the nitpitcking.

*resists sneaking in a  "
3c2beeda-3ede-466a-9911-3128d5b40a87
" joke
tongue.gif

Last edited:

:smokin even more awesome that it doubles as a weekend bag

That bag seems weird to me. Like, did another man give that to you? That would make it even weirder :rolleyes

:rolleyes

I ain't never seen no photographer with some holsters like Vigilante. I told you do you fella. PEople dont get the bag, but you clearly find it useful.

You must have seen all the photographers in the world, my bad :lol:

And I never asked for your approval bro, you don't need to tell me to do me...lol

Back
Top Bottom