Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The question is did he get a 2 for 1 deal 30 years ago? Because if not, then dude got ripped!
Shoes are older than I am :lol:
speaking of pradas, i still need to cop the joints with the air bubble sole. saw a pair in Selfridges last year that I wanted to cop but chickened out..still haven't got around to finding them.
Saw these at Nordstrom rack. About $250 each.

speaking of pradas, i still need to cop the joints with the air bubble sole. saw a pair in Selfridges last year that I wanted to cop but chickened out..still haven't got around to finding them.

They've been sitting at GILT for the past few months.

The question is did he get a 2 for 1 deal 30 years ago? Because if not, then dude got ripped!
Shoes are older than I am :lol:
Saw these at Nordstrom rack. About $250 each.

Those the oil slick version? Looks like they're Shaq size too.

Oh yeah, they fit huge. I wear a 7 in Pradas.

Lol. I'm convinced you have all shoes known to mankind!

Dang. I must be a 6 then if you take a 10 in Jordans and Nikes.

It usually takes 6 months but kept moving. It's indefinite now. I've heard Alden isn't doing anymore orders for lighter shells since they're scarce as of 2013.

My dream of owning #4 shell is still out there though
laugh.gif
Damb Wis, I would've moved on after year one
laugh.gif

Asics are dope though.

And those pythons are insane.
Do they use real animals? I'm kinda against that but the shoes are nice.

Last edited:
The skin needs to be replaced every couple of months.

The Menswear Guide to Snakes recommends killing the python by hand, to ensure the skin is unpunctured by a weapon.

Damb Wis, I would've moved on after year one :lol:
Shoes were paid in full prior to ordering though. I worked around it and managed to get Ravello shell after a while. I'm done with fine footwear for now unless I can get some awesome like green shell cordovan, Alden's #4 (which is more or less impossible since it's only for preferred customers only), purple calf/suede combo, more exotic skins like alligator or stingray.

I wouldn't worry much about carrying for the python. Some flaking will occur, but it's tough....that's why they use them on cowboy boots. Mine are holding up fine with no care at all.

Last edited:
Man, those are insane!! Whenever I see snakeskin shoes, I think of my og uncles in bright blue suits/ blue snakeskin shoes lol!! But I'm sure you'll pull it off effortlessly, my dude!
Shoes are not that outlandish from a couple of feet away. They just look like saddle color shoes.

Not sure if I'll get any answers but I'm in the market for a new bag, a duffle to be specific.

I like the Herschel Novel, but would like some more options.

Just looking for something around 20inches and has a nice, classic look (like Herschel I guess).

Suggestions?

Last edited:
Not sure if I'll get any answers but I'm in the market for a new bag, a duffle to be specific.

I like the Herschel Novel, but would like some more options.

Just looking for something around 20inches and has a nice, classic look (like Herschel I guess).

Suggestions?
Filson. It'll cost 3x more, but the quality will be 100x better.

Back
Top Bottom