Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I almost had them. Had them in my cart and removed the 14 in my cart to grab a 12 thinking it would be easier to flip and then they were all gone :frown:

Today:

No one wanted to camp out for those Supreme Foams with me yesterday :frown:

I almost had them. Had them in my cart and removed the 14 in my cart to grab a 12 thinking it would be easier to flip and then they were all gone :frown:

I had the 10.5 in my cart and they were gone when I clicked to check out. I still don't understand how that works...

I had the 10.5 in my cart and they were gone when I clicked to check out. I still don't understand how that works...
Another person with the same size tendered the transaction before you did. These guys use auto fill for everything now so it's all clockwork when filling out the names, address, etc.

I joined the AE Seconds party too a couple weeks ago and bought the Brooks Brothers Neumok in Snuff Suede

Does J. Crew allow you to order an online item in the store. I'm trying to buy something with that 30 percent off sale item coupon code and combine a student discount with it. Looking at copping this Private White bomber jacket for spring.

At J.Crew they cant / never discount 3rd party items. Stuff like PW is always excluded from discounts. Hope you didn't waste a trip.

Does J. Crew allow you to order an online item in the store. I'm trying to buy something with that 30 percent off sale item coupon code and combine a student discount with it. Looking at copping this Private White bomber jacket for spring.

At J.Crew they cant / never discount 3rd party items. Stuff like PW is always excluded from discounts. Hope you didn't waste a trip.

that is not true. they are usually excluded. but maybe once a year or so there is a code that includes 3rd party items like CdG, Alden, etc. They just had one a few months back.

in fact, numerous 3rd party items are almost always a part of whatever sale they have going on and the current one is no exception.

Last edited:
that is not true. they are usually excluded. but maybe once a year or so there is a code that includes 3rd party items like CdG, Alden, etc. They just had one a few months back.

in fact, numerous 3rd party items are almost always a part of whatever sale they have going on and the current one is no exception.
Yeah. If the SA wants to, they can call and override the code and hook you up.

DB link up today.

Anyone have any sock recommendations for a solid black or white crew sock with no logos? I swear by the Nike dri fits but I'm trying to find something to wear with my other non-Nike casual sneakers.

I typically don't wear socks with sneakers if I'm wearing shorts but anything that isn't canvas (chucks or vans) I need some socks to wear.

Anyone have any sock recommendations for a solid black or white crew sock with no logos? I swear by the Nike dri fits but I'm trying to find something to wear with my other non-Nike casual sneakers.

I typically don't wear socks with sneakers if I'm wearing shorts but anything that isn't canvas (chucks or vans) I need some socks to wear.
Check Costco. I swear by their athletic socks. I use the higher cut ones in white. Black is available too. They also come in angle cut. I think a pack of 12 is around $10.

Looking for suggestions for shoes for the summer, something that I can wear to work mostly. I dress business casual at work and I already have a pair of brown wingtip oxfords.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom