Dressing Better Vol 2.0

In class right now and I have a quick question.. didn't really research so don't harp on me "too much"

But how is quality on HM blazers?

Does anyone have any tips on breaking in some Dalton boots?

The obvious answer is to wear them, but otherwise? I wish I had sized up on the width of the pair I bought, they're beautiful and I already wore them once in an attempt to start breaking them in, but them thangs narrow....

So I have this old peacoat that I've only worn once, didn't like how it fit me. Too big and boxy. I would like to take it to the tailor and give it a mire slim look. Would a tailor be able to do this?

Best spot to find an inexpensive Dinner jacket? I`m cutting weight so don't want to invest much into anything but I got a gala to go to with my girl in a few weeks

Any tips on a bowtie and shirt to go with this? I also have the matching blazer I'll be wearing. I have to go to a "Gatsby" themed charity even next month so I'm trying to look the part.

Any tips on a bowtie and shirt to go with this? I also have the matching blazer I'll be wearing. I have to go to a "Gatsby" themed charity even next month so I'm trying to look the part.

Club collar shirts are always awesome for a Gatsby style outfit. There are also the shirts that have the two holes for a collar pin. Both of those are probably better worn with a regular tie, but it's something to think about.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom