Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^ I feel the same way, but I also have a few pairs of raw denim that I think would work well after I wear them to death (and get fadez).

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Idk to me there's a clear difference in the materials used to the footlocker Stan smiths vs the Raf. Hell eve the red pharrell stabs I have hold a stark difference. Does it weren't a $400 increase in price? Hellllllll no lmao.

Halftime check out the new section on swoosh and check if they still have the all court or tennis classic (I forget the model). Pretty nice silhouette you're searching for and pretty sure they have an all white "premium" version

i had the barney's stan smiths but sold them since they were uncomfortable. leather was definitely better than regular stans, but from what I've read the best leather pair is the made in germany deer leather pair.

if you plan on wearing with a suit go for a balmoral option

meermin or carmina will be able to hold you down

Never owned stan smiths but had campus and superstars in high school. Thinking of getting a pair of superstars again but I know the comfort is minimal.

Superstars and stan smiths are probably top 2 most uncomfortable shoes I've ever owned

DBNT is anyone still into Clarks Dessert Boots? I have a vnds tan pair in a size 13. FREE OF CHARGE. PM for details if you want them.

Back single? :lol: you're in Vegas every weekend. Didn't know you were not single.

I didn't know you rolled with dbnt though. Lol.

Lawlz, yeah I had about a year where I was in a relationship in SF. We only went to Vegas once. Now that I'm back in SoCal (Told u I'm in SM now) Vegas is a once a month thing. Been single since Feb.

Oh yeah, been preppy since birth. My damn name is Elliot :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom