Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I mean. ...im tryin to cop dat camo jacket but db cats gonna look down upon me
tired.gif
You dress for other dudes / internet strangers?

Come on, fam.

Im not clappin any discounts outta a gap associate b.

Maybe a bloomies, neiman marcus or saks fifth but not a gap associate

#elitist

Last edited:
Anyone know if there's any hope to restore the shape of water damaged shoes? I wore a nice pair of oxfords out a few months back and got absolutely soaked from the rain while walking back from the club at night. I did my best to dry them properly and put in shoe trees, but there's a huge indentation on one of the shoes because the shoe trees didn't reach that part. Before I get a lecture on not wearing nice shoes out to clubs, I usually don't. I just always try my best to not to look like a sloppy American when I'm abroad, and I didn't expect to be caught in a hurricane on an insanely hot, sunny and humid day in Korea :lol:

Last edited:
I have actually never been to a bloomingdales but if da girl is a 6 with the makeup on ill get 50% off

Anyone know if there's any hope to restore the shape of water damaged shoes? I wore a nice pair of oxfords out a few months back and got absolutely soaked from the rain while walking back from the club at night. I did my best to dry them properly and put in shoe trees, but there's a huge indentation on one of the shoes because the shoe trees didn't reach that part. Before I get a lecture on not wearing nice shoes out to clubs, I usually don't. I just always try my best to not to look like a sloppy American when I'm abroad, and I didn't expect to be caught in a hurricane on an insanely hot, sunny and humid day in Korea :lol:
Your best bet is to ask in the MC side of SF.

It depends on the leather too. Some of these guys purposely spend $1000 on shoes with rubber sole just to wear in foul weather. I'm not bold enough for that personally :lol:

Just got this flyer from Gilt in the mail:

Code "fresh20" takes 20 percent off. Good until Halloween.

Bloomies...... that's high end Macy's b. Aint nothing elite about that. It's a 6 with makeup on
Depends on your Macys. A few sell LV.

There's one around here that started selling Gucci back in the 2000s before I knew they did such a thing.

Your best bet is to ask in the MC side of SF.

It depends on the leather too. Some of these guys purposely spend $1000 on shoes with rubber sole just to wear in foul weather. I'm not bold enough for that personally :lol:

Just got this flyer from Gilt in the mail:

Code "fresh20" takes 20 percent off. Good until Halloween.
I usually just wear my waterproof Timbs in the rain. I didn't take them with me though because of how hot it was supposed to be; I should've known better since I've been traveling to Asia almost every summer for the past 20 years and have experienced how bad the weather is :lol: Sweating your @!@ off whole it's raining is one of the worst feelings.

Last edited:
I wear my red wings when it's raining out. Attached tongues are clutch when you think you're stepping into a shallow puddle but your foot sinks in up to your ankle.

Breaking in denim and fad heels
I see da Chelsea's click on nicely into the peddles too :pimp:

Copped these today. What are some jeans you guys rock with redwings?
Slim jeans. Wouldn't go with anything more than 7.5" leg opening unless you're a bigger dude. They're pretty versatile assuming your style is casual menswear or workwear or somewhere along the line. They look good with chinos and cords too.

Last edited:
Every time I go into J Crew, they have different SA's on the floor. Hard for me to establish dem relationships with that 3-4 month turnover
laugh.gif
Just ask them to buy you a GC and ask them to email it to you; $500 or so which comes out to $350 for you; then you stack the GC with the 15% Student Discount and with any additional promos 30% shirts, outerwear; and 25-40% of clearance. Worked there throughout my undergrad; still get the student discount without showing ID 

I've never tried on a Red Wing boot yet, but from the looks of them they look like it'd be a tight squeeze to get slim or skinny fit over the boot

Where tha best flannels this season at?

Thinking of this of this Norse Projects one

http://www.norseprojects.com/store/mens-aw15/shirting/aw15-anton-loose-weave-gauze?color=558334

or this

http://usonline.apc.fr/men/clothing/shirts/steven-overshirt-woade-h02295#Blue&41

I like these as well but cant do two breast pockets. Nah fam

http://usonline.apc.fr/men/clothing/shirts/gary-overshirt-woadz-h02303#Dark navy blue&41

http://stalfred.com/collections/neighborhood/products/logger-c-shirt-ls

I wanted to see if ntdb had any good suggestions first :nerd:

Last edited:
So ralph lauren has stepped down as CEO.
the ceo of old navy has taken his place.
I think hell do alright.

It aint ralph doe

For flannels you may want to try Japanese brands like Iron Heart or Flat head. 3sixteen also does great Flannels. They just recently did a collab with Tanner goods using Pendleton wool.

Or check out Uniqlo. I always thought they had pretty good flannels at a great price. That Norse Project one is ill though.

Back
Top Bottom