Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My bud, Anton (Brovsko on here), from http://www.rculturi.com sent me a couple of pocket squares from his first collection. I tip my hat off to him for pursuing his dream in this menswear and womenswear venture. The packaging was nicely done with his brand stamped on the wrapping paper. His products are certainly an acquired taste. Yes, they are on the pricier side, but the business model is to allow local artisans worldwide to display their skill-sets on clothing-base canvasses in limited productions. If you are a clothing enthusiast who cares about the details, then you certainly want to follow the brand. The patterns and prints are radiant, and surely stand out among other brands out there. I can't wait to see how this brand grows and pivots.

He's moving to Philly in the upcoming months. I'm sure he's in good company with the folks located on the NorthEast.

Thanks to whoever suggested the Banana Republic Ty Chelsea boot. They were originally $178, but I was able to get them with the 40% off for $108. I wanted to gauge how I felt about the look, and I think they're great. Maybe I'll invest more in a higher-end pair in the future.

Pics look good bro. 
Copped brown suede Chelsea's from Banana Republic.

Coudnt say no to 40% off. Came out to $106 and change.
smokin.gif
Post up pics when you get them in, fam. 

VERY quick snap I took, shape is nice although I wish they were a tad lighter. I had tech pants on so I threw these black skinny jeans (wish they tapered more) just to see how they looked, I went to G/Star after and tried on soem biker skinnys with these and they looked great. Overall for $106, I dont think I woudve found anything better.

Last edited:
Mike info on Model Urbanwear's coat?

Last edited:
Lmao oh snap. My bad Mike. But yea u make that fit look really dope. Def what JP rocks

anyone seen any quality camel or beige sweaters? prefer wool. I've seen one on Topman but not sure about their quality.

$160 to get 9 shirts taken in and 4 pants tapered/hemmed 

Is this decent pricing in Cali? I don't usually get stuff tailored. Thanks!

$160 to get 9 shirts taken in and 4 pants tapered/hemmed 

Is this decent pricing in Cali? I don't usually get stuff tailored. Thanks!
Let's do the math at my local NYC tailor:

4 pants ($10 each) = $40

9 shirts ($20 each) = $180

Total = $220

I also recommend learning how to hem your own pants. I'm still learning how to taper correctly.

Last edited:

VERY quick snap I took, shape is nice although I wish they were a tad lighter. I had tech pants on so I threw these black skinny jeans (wish they tapered more) just to see how they looked, I went to G/Star after and tried on soem biker skinnys with these and they looked great. Overall for $106, I dont think I woudve found anything better.

Wore mine today and was breaking necks as if I were wearing sneakers.

NTDB fam, I need your help to upgrade my shoe game. These 3 have all been on rotation lately.

I personally don't wear sneakers and like boots / chukkas. And Chelseas would look weird on me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom