Dressing Better Vol 2.0

wait should we not be wearing them anymore ?
nerd.gif
Nah, I was just curious. I always check in here before I make a purchase, and I'm looking to buy a cheaper pair.

anyone have a pair of Common Projects or know of any other similar brands that makes simple leather kicks?

can anyone recommend me some good plain heather grey shirts?

been thinking about picking up the Reigning Champ 2-pack, but I want to see if there are better and mainly cheaper alternatives.

i want to have like 10 of them to keep in rotation lol.

I need this too except could be black/white/grey colors with a scalloped or curved hem, prefrrably under 60 a pop :nerd:

anyone have a pair of Common Projects or know of any other similar brands that makes simple leather kicks?
Gustin or Kent Wang

Also check out Collegium. The founder of the brand is an NTer. My pair just shipped out today I will post a review once I receive them. They are similar to the Common Projects achilles which I own as well. I will give a good comparison.

Gustin or Kent Wang

Also check out Collegium. The founder of the brand is an NTer. My pair just shipped out today I will post a review once I receive them. They are similar to the Common Projects achilles which I own as well. I will give a good comparison.
Price point damn near CP though, no?

Yeah the shoes seem iiiiiggghhtttt.

But it really ain't hard to obtain white CP's for that $300 price point. Lettuce know what you think though. Don't see anyone touching the CP silhouette imo.

I like the CP silhouette better right now but I got the vegetable tanned leather Collegiums.

from the reviews on reddit, the gustins have almost an exact cp shape while the kent wang pairs have a slightly slimmer profile. kent wang do not require waiting months

Damn, most of the things I'm selling are $200+. :lol:

I can't hate on this move. They're lowkey hoping for a major buyout.

Same dude, definitely sucks. It was only a matter of time unfortunately... I'm kind of surprised this didn't happen earlier lol

I'm looking to buy a couple of suits for work. Good starting place to look? What should I be looking for? Range of prices?

I'm looking to buy a couple of suits for work. Good starting place to look? What should I be looking for? Range of prices?

If it's in your budget and you have one near you, id recommend suit supply.

They tailor for you at the store and the customer service is impeccable.

Range is 379-800 though so depends on what you like obviously.

Back
Top Bottom