Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Picked these up a week ago not into boots but these were callin my name and were on sale for a good price

Hes a like a step or two ahead of me in stride. :lol:

Im 5'10 and hes 6'0 or 6'1. Hes also a little wider than me in the shoulders. All Saints leather is an M, I tried on the same jacket and an S fit me better.

Pharrell is now the co-owner of G-Star
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

G-Star has been very popular in Belgium for quite a few years. The brand was literally everywhere ~4-5 years ago.

It's still fairly common but its peak popularity was insane. I'd take the bus to school and damn near the entire bus would be wearing G-Star t-shirts, hoodies, ...

Everywhere you went you'd see tons of people wearing that brand.
Went to look at its stock, and they are private.. smh 

^ Why SMH?

I'm more curious to see how well it's done in the past few years. Is G-Star still popular?

posted this in the lo and Yzy thread but figuired i'd finally post a regular day outfit here...  Polo Knit, Jeans i grabbed a couple years ago in Milan, and Tans 

Sweater goes hard. What brand are the jeans?

Only jeans I wear nowadays are those black knee rip Zara's from the last pic I posted. Literally a perfect fit. I keep making the hole bigger though when I accidently put my foot through it. :lol:

Hey Picasso, what brand is the camel coat? Very dope sir. Want one this year, but never got around to copping one. Looks fresh man

need ideas for a business coat for the winterish/rain. what do u guys use or suggest?

dont wanna be too formal with the suit thing.

Back
Top Bottom