Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Shoe stretch spray and put on the shoe and wear it in your crib for an hour or so. I was able to force a shoe stretcher in couple of shoes where it didn't "fit"

Good advice by @TomDiginson
. They also have boot stretchers on the market. They basically look like a stick with the shoe tree looking portion at the bottom that expands to stretch the boots.

Is this what I'm looking for?

The stretcher costs more than the shoes :lol:

I'll probably give tomdiginson tomdiginson advice a try. Thanks!

Last edited:
Is this what I'm looking for?

The stretcher costs more than the shoes
laugh.gif

I'll probably give @TomDiginson advice a try. Thanks!
laugh.gif
Touché. Ya, I'd try to just put something wide in them as well because they will for sure stretch out slightly. The device isn't necessarily needed but it's interesting because it allows you to put in those plug looking things to stretch "problem areas" that are too tight rather than stretching the entire boot. 

Looking for distressed denim with a skinny fit (not slim or straight fit). Waist size: 38, preferable length: 30.

Didn't you ask this the other day and guys gave you recommendations ? Google is your best friend
I've use Google before asking that other day and haven't found the right pair. Also, didn't someone in the same thread say that this thread could help me with finding the specific pair. Popular to contrary belief, Google doesn't give you specifics. It's gives a much broader perspective. 

Nvm

BVs espressos came in. Gonna be interesting incorporating then into the rotation.

Also got some margiela future in black been a good sale season

Last edited:
Pics of the BV in a outfit please and how much you pay. I am thinking I may try to secure a pair of BV on deep discount as opposed to paying 800+ on a pair of SLP jodphur.

Pics of the BV in a outfit please and how much you pay. I am thinking I may try to secure a pair of BV on deep discount as opposed to paying 800+ on a pair of SLP jodphur.

I'll take one when weather is appropriate it's real hot out here today smh.

But Barney's has. The best price ive seen. I went with espresso colorway. Navy was $10 more

With discount came to be just under 400, also remember one full size down

Update said f it had to but em out.

The best pic y'all gon get from me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom