Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Achilles white low doesn't dip below $300 because they do not need to discount them that much. They sell well at full price.

I did get lucky with a pair of white mids for $250 maybe a little under that, cant remember.

Dang so I should've took the pair I saw at the Barney's outlet that was 250? In a 12 at that smh dang you Stan smiths boosts lol

white achilles low could be had during sale season for like 100-150 years ago
that was last time i scooped my pairs. two pairs of all whites for $200 total 
smokin.gif

peep rsvp tho, they just had off white lows for $200 but sold out

that was last time i scooped my pairs. two pairs of all whites for $200 total :smokin

peep rsvp tho, they just had off white lows for $200 but sold out

RSVP is the only one that comes close to that. 3 of my CPs came from there for $225 or under.

Is a sneaker really worth $400 if...

You can't walk around a zoo comfortably for five hours?

#commonprojectsproblems

That was my Achilles Vintage High with a Dr Sholls insole.

Wear mine for hours with no problems but YMMV. Additionally, if you paying retail for CP's you already lost.

looks like grana is gonna raise few/some of their prices (skimmed the email). good thing just placed an order last night

You're wildin if you truly believe that. Once très bien runs an additional 20-25% code, their price to the US falls below your threshold.

I've had help in the past to get for great prices but have seen plenty of times white lows sell for $250-275. Unfortunately for those hunting this sale season, it has not been the case.
Even harder to find sales that ship to my country (Belgium).

They're already more expensive in euros either way. Some of the other Achilles lows were on sale for as low as low as in the €200s but those were in colors I didn't like and I couldn't find the whites on sale anywhere that would ship to my country. Ended up buying ordering a pair for €330 this weekend. That's around $370 but it is what it is. Normally I rarely ever pay retail for anything but in this case I just couldn't find a sale and got tired of searching the internet so I went ahead with the purchase. Not saving €100 isn't gonna hurt me. 

Last edited:
Yeah, but a few online retailers ship to the US. I'll probably just hold out for the US release though.

How hard will they be to get once they drop in the US? Expected to sell out here as well or will they have a bigger quantity of them?

Back
Top Bottom