Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Speaking of leather jackets, I bought this Falcon off of Grailed, and I'm a little iffy on the fit. Jacket is tight as ****, but I wanted opinions. Excuse the diaper ***.

Thanks guys. I've actually had it back up for sale for the past week or so. Learned a lesson on this buy.

No worries man. It happens. I'm sure it will sell so you can recoup what you paid. My rule of thumb is that I'll size up in leather jackets based on if a base layer can be under it. I need to at least be able to wear a hoodie under or knit sweater. Obviously it depends on the kind of jacket too. I would go really fitted with a paper thin lambskin or cafe racer that I only plan to wear on summer nights or warm fall nights, but a double rider, I would want a sweater to fit comfortably under it. I'm talking only slightly larger though because nobody wants a leather that looks like you borrowed it from your older brother or dad when you are a kid.

schott perfecto

Copped a black 519 a couple weeks ago and I can't wait to pull it out....

The ironic part is its been warm as hell in Wisconsin since the day I bought it.... Got my out here and shorts and **** at the end of September.

Mother nature doesn't want me to rock this leather or these timbs I copped a month ago but its gonna happen one way or another.

Anyone else pick up the JW Anderson X Uniqlo stuff?

I got an oxford button down, the mutipattern gingham, the colorful sweater, and the black down jacket

Enlight593.jpg
Dressing Better Alpineer edition?

I picked up the trench in beige, really excited to see how it looks in person.

I liked the look of the trench but i have a wool trench already and that hardly gets use here in LA.

The down jacket fit is insane, I'll take pics of all the items I got when I get home from work

Gap x GQ stuff is up on the site. Most pieces look meh. The UA Kimono Jacket is pretty much gone (surprisingly)

Steez was that hiking in upstate NY somewhere or elsewhere in the States? Been telling myself I want to go hiking one weekend upstate somewhere for the last couple years. Gonna finally make it happen this fall/winter.

Nah bruh, this was out in Banff...is the trail off lake Moraine...joint was brutal :lol: but sooooo beautiful up top

I've had a few pairs over the years. The models I had were all doable for people with wide feet.

I've had a few pairs as well and had no issues with width, but theyre too short for my long feet. The 46 being the largest size is advertised as a 12.5 but definitely closer to being a 12. Too bad because they look good on foot.

Recommendations for a nice, basic pullover hoody? I feel sorta dumb asking, but I can't for the life of me think of anyone other than Reigning Champ.

Back
Top Bottom