Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Definitely pricey but their intent joggers are my favorite sweats out. There’s not really much I don’t like from there. Doubt I would wear their button downs or anything like that but I do wear a lot of their shorts and tanks/tees to the gym.

My CrossFit box has their gear endorsed by LL....maybe I should buy from them and support the box..lol

433BF231-37A6-4AE7-A788-D511F67449D3.jpeg
Skipped on the black suede SLPs...did pick up this pair of Rag N Bone jeans, fit is super dope and perfect wash to rock regularly...very happy to find a pair like this...kind of growing tired of the ripped super distressed washed look..

:smh: Don't know why ya'll thought that was a good look. SMDH.

need a new pair of black denim with some stretch. I’ve been messing with the hollister advanced stretch and LOVE how stretchy they are (I can squat in them) but they’re cheaply made. It gets that nasty shiny sheen behind the knees, back pockets, and front pockets where I keep my keys. Any recommendations?

need a new pair of black denim with some stretch. I’ve been messing with the hollister advanced stretch and LOVE how stretchy they are (I can squat in them) but they’re cheaply made. It gets that nasty shiny sheen behind the knees, back pockets, and front pockets where I keep my keys. Any recommendations?

American Eagle flex denim
Don't sleep -- I never steer the NT fam wrong

Back
Top Bottom