Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I bought some meermins but they tight in the throatline area. Anybody have any suggestions for loosening that area?

Son what jeans do you wear and where can I find some chelseas for under 150

I'm going through a huge wardrobe purge

Wanna scoop that coach moto if i cant find something to thrift

For the most part i cop cheap Zara jeans, love their fit, but lately I’ve gotten a couple of GStar Raw, and a pair of Rag and Bone 1’s that are legit my favorite.

If you’re looking for under $150 just get the New Republic Chelseas. Def gotta wear slimmer jeans with the right inseam.

Or if you wanna test the aesthetic and drop no more than 100$ you can also cop Zara, visually theyblook the part, can speak for the quality because I’m sure that’s trash...but it will give you an idea for that aesthetic...then I’d recommend maybe a pair of Vince before you dive into some more expensive brands....Vince makes some solid **** boots man

I wanna mess with some spurs, anyone give some vintage spurs straps a go? :lol:

F0B93DAB-508E-4F20-9ADE-404F2B8D5529.png

Son what jeans do you wear and where can I find some chelseas for under 150

I'm going through a huge wardrobe purge

Wanna scoop that coach moto if i cant find something to thrift
Mans in this thread have been praising American Eagle flex denim. Haven't checked them out myself tho.

Anybody else following Abercrombie? Since Aaron Levine came over from Club Monaco in 2015 they’ve eclipsed J Crew IMO in terms of mall brand menswear. Been buying a lot of stuff from them lately and their rebrand has been fire.

Anybody else following Abercrombie? Since Aaron Levine came over from Club Monaco in 2015 they’ve eclipsed J Crew IMO in terms of mall brand menswear. Been buying a lot of stuff from them lately and their rebrand has been fire.

Funny I just copped a parka and a pair of like cargo style joggers that are super dope, I’ll post a pic tomorrow

I've been copping pants from them on the low. Ordered some joggers last week and should get here on Thursday.

Just bought $200+ worth of **** from them last week for like 60% off.

Oxfords, flannels, sweaters, etc

Haven't gotten it yet, but I've heard they have decent quality esp for the price.

Last edited:
been buying a ton of abercrombie lately. Jeans...jacket (packable puffer)....flannels.

They bless me with a 20% off $50 coupon then $10 voucher from points when you spend money. And they both stack with whatever promo they are running anyway. So usually its like 30% off your whole order....with 20% off $50 and then $10 off that. I got 8 things on my last order for $130.

Since i am tall and skinny their clothes fit me really well. I am 6 foot 185lbs and a Large fits me great in everything they make basically. Sleeves are long enough and their athletic skinny jeans are perfect since my thighs are kinda big

The mall brand stores have stepped up the quality of their clothes like crazy. HM had a crazy Black Friday sale so I bought some plain jane long sleeves to lounge around in and they’re better quality (fit seems much better too) than some of my sweaters that are $50-125.

I think a reason for A&F turnaround is that they ditched their IN YOUR FACE branding for the most part, also they always have great sales and their clearance rack is THE TRUTH.

Back
Top Bottom