Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Oh okay lol yeah I just got some regular new republic Chelsea’s and was I wasn’t just curious is a shoe tree was needed or not.

Oh okay lol yeah I just got some regular new republic Chelsea’s and was I wasn’t just curious is a shoe tree was needed or not.

Shoe trees are good for maintaining the shape of shoes and if they’re cedar shoe trees they help with the smell if your feet sweat a lot.

Probably already mentioned but J Crew has a crazy sale going on right now. Just bought two Ludlow suits for $60 a piece. Might go back and get a third.

Anyone have any FOG essentials (PacSun) items?

Thinking of picking up a pair of the sweatpants, but sizing advice seems all over the place.

Thinking of picking up a pair of the sweatpants, but sizing advice seems all over the place.

I have a pair of the sweatpants. They fit long. I'm 5'8" and I got small. They have some stacking. I probably could have been good with the XS.

I have a pair of the sweatpants. They fit long. I'm 5'8" and I got small. They have some stacking. I probably could have been good with the XS.

How do you like them other than that? Decent quality? Worth $30?

I'm slightly shorter than you, and XS is no longer available so I'd have to go with sz S.

How do you like them other than that? Decent quality? Worth $30?

I'm slightly shorter than you, and XS is no longer available so I'd have to go with sz S.

If you can get them for $30 go for it. I wouldn't pay full retail for them. They are nice, but nothing life changing. Quality is pretty decent. Just know that if you get small you will have some stacking.

Pic for reference:

Fits 1_21_19 x1.jpg

What kind of camo pants y’all rocking?

I’m looking for more of a non-traditional camo type print i.e. Carhart real tree camo but it doesn’t come in WIP (at least, I don’t think) but open to all suggestions. Something that’s not too slim (as that seems to be the wave now with camo pants) but can’t ever go back to overly baggy, haha

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Not looking to spend a whole lot either, under $70-80

if you mean the ones on the pacsun employee sale; they are cut hella slim.

What kind of camo pants y’all rocking?

I’m looking for more of a non-traditional camo type print i.e. Carhart real tree camo but it doesn’t come in WIP (at least, I don’t think) but open to all suggestions. Something that’s not too slim (as that seems to be the wave now with camo pants) but can’t ever go back to overly baggy, haha

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Not looking to spend a whole lot either, under $70-80
Got some camo pants from A&F last month

Allen Edmonds has 30% off factory seconds sale online. With that alone pricing is decent, but they also have 10% cashback on ebates currently and a 15% coupon for first time buyers that pops up when you visit the site and auto applies to check out.

Just scooped some Fifth Avenues for $95.

Thinking of picking up a causal blazer from Uniqlo but I’m not sure what to wear with it. I was thinking of the blazer/turtleneck look but I have no idea what bottoms to wear unless I get a full suit.

Any advice?

Attachments

• ABDA838B-EC6C-4C51-8C49-473C163CC5E3.jpeg
    ABDA838B-EC6C-4C51-8C49-473C163CC5E3.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 22
Allen Edmonds has 30% off factory seconds sale online. With that alone pricing is decent, but they also have 10% cashback on ebates currently and a 15% coupon for first time buyers that pops up when you visit the site and auto applies to check out.

Thanks fam. Just scooped a pair of daltons for $225 shipped. I’ve seen them around this price during sales...but figured I’d make the jump as this was the NT staple in the earlier years.

How $95?

$177 at 30% off brought it to $123. The extra 15% off for registering a new acct/first time buyer brought it to $104.xx. Ebates is at 10%, I won't see that money right now but eventually I'll get another $10 or so back from the purchase = $95. No tax to NJ, shipping was free.

But they’re on both Allen Edmonds and shoebank for $295...?

Anyone familiar with Story et Fall, that can explain why so many of the items on the site have no photo? The answer I got from them didn't explain it. Does it mean it's no currently available?

Back
Top Bottom