Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Crate & Barrel mirror shot

zPPJYil.jpg

Polished my meermin wholecuts
3A4E635B-2F9B-4017-A039-A2B17BC9C0F6.jpeg
any fit pics with those? was debating expanding my shoe models. i usually stick w wingtips. couple years ago i copped double monks. those look dope

Not sure what the general consensus on Scotch&Soda is in here but I've gotten some of my favorite pieces from them over the last couple years, especially unique pants. Not worth the retail price but they always do 50% off at the end of season and have an additional 25% off that right now. Definitely worth checking out IMO.
https://www.scotch-soda.com/us/en/sale/men

Any good deals on Alpha Industries MA-1 VF59 in size M? Green colors preferred. Missed out 72 EUR one on farfetch unfortunately :smh:

I know it varies brand to brand, but in general, what would my suit size be? Usually wear an XL.

I don't have a measuring tape and want to catch Macy's 25% off sale .

Gracias .

Can yall recommend a solid pair of black jeans? I usually rock Levi's 511, and may just reorder it unless

I usually wear a 32/32. On the slimmer side...

Can yall recommend a solid pair of black jeans? I usually rock Levi's 511, and may just reorder it unless

I usually wear a 32/32. On the slimmer side...

I usually wear 511’s as well, and was taking them to a tailor to get them tapered.

Recently I’ve just been getting the 512 (slim taper) I believe. I just got a black pair over the holidays and I love them

Who makes good solid color tshirts with no logo that doesn't break the bank? All my medium shirts look baggy on me now and gotta get size small

^ Try Uniform LA,dudes on Styleforum vouch for it hard. I am more of John Elliott guy but they can be a bit pricey

Who makes good solid color tshirts with no logo that doesn't break the bank? All my medium shirts look baggy on me now and gotta get size small

All my basic tees are a combo of:

Uniqlo Supima - $10
Uniqlo U Crewneck - $15
Amazon's Goodthreads - $15

All my basic tees are a combo of:

Uniqlo Supima - $10
Uniqlo U Crewneck - $15
Amazon's Goodthreads - $15
Heard uniqlo U tees are low key goat. Gonna cop once all my grand jwnz are RIP

uniqlo supima tees 10$
classic cut. good quality. affordable

i also like american apparel 50/50 or tri blend tees
i get them off ebay for the low - under 10$

uniform la are great too but they are 35$
i personally love the u-necks for the summer
very soft and comfortable

i usually rotate the 3 bands and use the american apparel for everyday wear (beaters)
the other 2 depending on how im dressing.
uniqlo for classic menswear and uniform la when im usually in streetwear

Yee I like them. I think they worth the extra over the regular Supima ones.

But the Supima ones are still good if you want to buy a few more.

As far as the dry packaged ones go, they run a bit larger than the Supimas. I think they work better as undershirts or for the summer/hot weather since they seem to be a bit more breathable and light.

Anyone have recommendations for thicc oversized tees. If anyone wears PacSun x FoG, think tight style of tee they did the Metallica tees with

Back
Top Bottom