Dressing Better Vol 2.0

their entire line up is on their IG. You won’t get anything closer. Really is the next best option at half the price. Or wait a couple weeks until sale season but they go quickly.

If you want a silhouette close to SLP then yea SEF is the best I’ve seen. But if you just want a similar style tons of brands make it. From the First and Meermin come to mind, but I personally don’t like theshape.

their entire line up is on their IG. You won’t get anything closer. Really is the next best option at half the price. Or wait a couple weeks until sale season but they go quickly.

My issue is with ordering on the site, it’s a pain trying to figure out which pair is which in the site.

when are the sales typically? I want a pair of black leather Wyatt Jodhpurs.

Looking for some new hoodies for the fall.

Really into something like this right now.

1573771309657.png

But that hoodie in particular is from like some Chinese fashion company that I'll maybe get as a last resort.

I really like the colorblocking style, neutral colors, and sherpa/fuzzy outside, but it doesn't have to be all three. Any recs for sherpa hoodies (I've found some from AE that I'll probably try, but they're in color combinations I don't particularly like) or colorblock hoodies (doesn't have to be sherpa).

Reactions: ASE
Askin
Looking for some new hoodies for the fall.

Really into something like this right now.

1573771309657.png

But that hoodie in particular is from like some Chinese fashion company that I'll maybe get as a last resort.

I really like the colorblocking style, neutral colors, and sherpa/fuzzy outside, but it doesn't have to be all three. Any recs for sherpa hoodies (I've found some from AE that I'll probably try, but they're in color combinations I don't particularly like) or colorblock hoodies (doesn't have to be sherpa).
thats dope fr fr

Hey guys, long time no post. I'm looking for some helping trying to find a plaid shirt I saw recently. It was a red and black plaid shirt but it had larger buffalo checks throughout the torso and much smaller gingam checks on the sleeves. The entire thing was red and black, but I really loved the contrasting plaid patterns and I'm not sure where to look to find a similar shirt. Any ideas?

What was the consensus on New Republic sizing? I know the chelseas were a hit in here but i am i quiting more about their low top white sneaker and loafers.

What was the consensus on New Republic sizing? I know the chelseas were a hit in here but i am i quiting more about their low top white sneaker and loafers.
Never tried but almost grabbed those all white lows last sale they amazon $40-$49 whatever they were. I bet they have another sale in next couple weeks w Black Friday etc.

Never tried but almost grabbed those all white lows last sale they amazon $40-$49 whatever they were. I bet they have another sale in next couple weeks w Black Friday etc.

They actually have a sale as we speak, they are trying to get rid of old inventory, no chelseas but a few loafers and sneakers for the low.

Im a sz. 10 in AJ1, for beaters ive got zara boots and sneakers and some h&m sneakers very similar to the NR in a 9 so the TTS sorta loses me since the NR selection is less padded then a Nike or Jay.

They actually have a sale as we speak, they are trying to get rid of old inventory, no chelseas but a few loafers and sneakers for the low.

Im a sz. 10 in AJ1, for beaters ive got zara boots and sneakers and some h&m sneakers very similar to the NR in a 9 so the TTS sorta loses me since the NR selection is less padded then a Nike or Jay.
Oh yeah seeing the sale now. Open box of the Kurt. Had to google search it bc I couldn’t find a sale section on the site

Oh yeah seeing the sale now. Open box of the Kurt. Had to google search it bc I couldn’t find a sale section on the site

Yea, I tried just looking it up on the site and noticed I could only get to the sale page thru the email they sent.

How long it usually takes for New Republic to ship? Placed an order on November 19, still unfulfilled.

How long it usually takes for New Republic to ship? Placed an order on November 19, still unfulfilled.

Dang dude I thought it said Oct 19...but November 19 was 2 days ago. Depending on when you ordered on Nov 19, and your post which is at 8:38am...48hrs haven't even passed papi.

Plus if they had a sale, they might be a lil backed up.

Dang dude I thought it said Oct 19...but November 19 was 2 days ago. Depending on when you ordered on Nov 19, and your post which is at 8:38am...48hrs haven't even passed papi.

Plus if they had a sale, they might be a lil backed up.
Millennials require immediate gratification
:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom