Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Abercrombie. Their turnaround has been super solid. They have a bunch of diff fits for their hoodies, I personally go for the oversized ones but they all are good quality and extremely comfy. Gonna be way better than ON.
will 2nd this. they are really on point now with their styling. completely different brand.
also, their creative director is teddy santis' homie so you will see a lot of the same influence that Aime Leon Dore has. They even use some of the same models.
they have constant sales too so no reason to pay full price. they are having a 25% off right now

will 2nd this. they are really on point now with their styling. completely different brand.
also, their creative director is teddy santis' homie so you will see a lot of the same influence that Aime Leon Dore has. They even use some of the same models.
they have constant sales too so no reason to pay full price. they are having a 25% off right now

You mean their CD isnt Jerry Lorenzo? :lol:

I was looking to purchase a pair of Saint Laurent sneakers for a theme party but not sure about the sizing. I wear a size 43 in their boots, should I size down for their sneakers?
My sneaker size for other brands like Common Projects is generally 41.5 or 42. I had to size up a lot on SLP's chelsea boots to get them to fit but idk if that's also the case with their sneakers.

I was looking to purchase a pair of Saint Laurent sneakers for a theme party but not sure about the sizing. I wear a size 43 in their boots, should I size down for their sneakers?
My sneaker size for other brands like Common Projects is generally 41.5 or 42. I had to size up a lot on SLP's chelsea boots to get them to fit but idk if that's also the case with their sneakers.
Saint Laurent Sneakers are TTS. You're the only person I've seen that said they had to size up SLP Chelsea. I've owned boots and sneakers from both Hedi's and Vacarello's tenure and all have fit TTS. Maybe it's the type of socks you're wearing.

Last edited:
i have the older iterations of SLP boots and sneakers during hedi's time so i can't speak on the current ones but i wear the same size in both boots (harness, jodhpur, chelseas) and the sneakers. size 42

Saint Laurent Sneakers are TTS. You're the only person I've seen that said they had to size up SLP Chelsea. I've owned boots and sneakers from both Hedi's and Vacarello's tenure and all have fit TTS. Maybe it's the type of socks you're wearing.

i have the older iterations of SLP boots and sneakers during hedi's time so i can't speak on the current ones but i wear the same size in both boots (harness, jodhpur, chelseas) and the sneakers. size 42
Much appreciated, I'll go with size 43 then. The thing that forces me to size up in SLP, even with very thin socks, is the width of my feet in a specific part.
I wear a size 41 in my Common Projects chelsea boots.

This is the pair I'm getting :lol: It's for a decadent 'glitter and glam' themed party. I randomly came across them on sale on Yoox for only €209 (with promo applied) so I figured I might as well go all out.
79947931524bad7d37854702f862cdd3.png

Last edited:
Have you guys heard of these Represent 247 Pants ? Was looking for a casual cargo pant. Was wondering if it’s worth the price. YouTube reviews are mixed.

I’m washed but that looks like the store brand joints you can get from foot locker. The layering makes the look

Back
Top Bottom