Dressing better

eek.gif

Claes on sale? Your personally collection? What size you wear? Im highly interested.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

eek.gif

Claes on sale? Your personally collection? What size you wear? Im highly interested.
Don works at a store, I believe the name is Leader something, so most likely he can get you your size.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Always a pleasure niidawg. I thought I took a picture but I screwed up the camera setting and it was ultra blurry.
Was feeling nice this week so I put all the Claes on sale for half off. if you have paypal I cna help you out.
IMG_1893.jpg
what sizes are available in the sea foam mcqueens and the pair right above? and price?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

So wearing small jeans...long sleeve shirts with vests and a bow tie and just plain odd looking shoes is called dressing better?????

Ah well.......Guess i "Cant dress"

Peace
What are you talking about?

Hey does anyone know whats a good place that sells wallabees for toddler?

Was looking to get my son some winter boots or shoes besides timbs

I'm a hypocrite.
smh.gif

A while back, I ranted about how Common Projects shoes were ridiculously overpriced and how high end designers were charging crazy prices for generic lookingproducts. As I browsed styleforum and superfuture, I kept seeing Common Projects pop up and I had to admit to myself that they weren't bad looking shoes.The simple silhouette was nice and it seemed like a very versatile everyday shoe. Still, with that being said, I couldn't justify dropping $300+ on them.

I stopped by Azalea in SF today to look for some trousers (they don't carry any
laugh.gif
) and I saw that they carried Common Projects! I was curious as to howthey really were and... my God... the leather is straight butter. They had this one grey suede Achilles pair that was just unbelievably nice. Still! Icouldn't justify them.

I come home, do some browsing online and find the same pair of grey suede Achilles lows in my size... for practically 50% off on YOOX. So yeah, I had to cop.
smh.gif

Had to switch jackets for the Laker game.
Sometimes, you just have the need to wear J's.

Converse by JV./Generra jacket - GAP grey tee - PS belt - Levis 511 jeans - AJ I First Love shoes - J12 watch

Got to love great cheap pre-season tickets. Artest giving me the evil eye.
laugh.gif

218.jpg

^ artest giving u the death stare
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

another pair of leather boots with a low profile toe for those interested:
timberland earthkeepers moc toe boots

965260-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

965259-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

965260-5-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Man that game last night reminded me of the Lakers against Boston from the Finals 2 seasons back.
laugh.gif

I just PM'ed Ty but if anyone already asked and got an answer what is the total cost with shipping for the clae's?

Hey guys, I have a "Great Gatsby" / 1920's themed Formal tonight for a fraternity.

Ive seen the movie / read the book a while ago, but could some of the regulars help me put something together ? Much appreciated.

If I wear a 28 in APC new standards
30 in levi 511's

what should I get for PRPS Ramblers(raw)?

I need something to replace my APC's after 3 years of wear...

Also, how is the fit on the Ramblers in comparison to New Standards and 511's? Similar?

I would try them on in store, but I go to school in the middle of nowhere with no car, and online shopping is my only form of shopping.

Thanks for the help!

Originally Posted by hic57999

Hey guys, I have a "Great Gatsby" / 1920's themed Formal tonight for a fraternity.

Ive seen the movie / read the book a while ago, but could some of the regulars help me put something together ? Much appreciated.

4twspt.png

Originally Posted by Derrtay

If I wear a 28 in APC new standards
30 in levi 511's

what should I get for PRPS Ramblers(raw)?

I need something to replace my APC's after 3 years of wear...

Also, how is the fit on the Ramblers in comparison to New Standards and 511's? Similar?

I would try them on in store, but I go to school in the middle of nowhere with no car, and online shopping is my only form of shopping.

Thanks for the help!
Rambler-Slim
Baracuda-Straight
The Impala is more of a regular/loose.

Tried on the Ramblers and they are alot tighter around the thigh than New Standard when you first start to wear. I hear Ramblers take alot longer to stretchout than New Standard, but eventually give in.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

4twspt.png
Whats the name of that coat / where could it be found?

Use pastel colors, maybe a white dress shirt with a light blue (pastel-esque) sweater vest, white linen pants and brown or white wingtip orspectators plus a newsboy hat.

GreatGatsby.jpg
GreatGatsby.jpg

great_gatsby.jpg
great-gatsby-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom