Dressing better

laugh.gif
Yeah, SF is down. It has been down here in there for a month now. Their definitely having server problems.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

anyone want to recommend me a nice leather bomber jacket? I like the gucci one, but xmas time is rolling around so I don't have extra funds to spend 3k on a jacket for myself.

Check out TOJ, custom fit to your body for $500 shipped.
You can choose to change the style too, add an epaulet, change pockets, change collars, etc...
10232_774096337730_15904009_43888483_7761643_n.jpg
4029081339_dfe63330b3.jpg

has anyone bought the Yesstyle jackets? it looks like lebrons coat from that allstar pic everyone keeps re-posting..
im liking it..when u say the quality isnt good..r u saying buttons and stuff will come off after a while or it will rip?

oh and RFx..i took u up on ur advice with the pants u recommended..i hit up my nordstrom rack and copped 2 ben sherman slim fit trousers..for 49.50 each..
really likin em..i usually wear a 29 sometimes if its cut really slim a 30..n they had em in a 30..n i was surprised how slim the cut is..cuz the 30 was prettysnug..
good lookin man

Good to hear you found one that fit. Like I said, I swear by Ben Sherman when it comes to slim/fitted clothes off the rack.
Just make sure they aren't too tight that you can't tuck in a shirt in them.

As for YesStyle, I don't think it will rip or anything but the buttons might fall off, but chances are it won't and that's an easy fix.
By bad quality, I think it is more about the quality of materials used. Some tend to looks plastic or stiff or something that is prone to shrinkage.

He is sponsored by Adidas so it might be some Adidas boat shoes.
Adidas does have the ZX700 boat shoes that looks somewhat similar, it's not the same shoe though.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is an un-released pair though.
pADIDAS1-5962153_pattern_w345a.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

He is sponsored by Adidas so it might be some Adidas boat shoes.
Adidas does have the ZX700 boat shoes that looks somewhat similar, it's not the same shoe though.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is an un-released pair though.
pADIDAS1-5962153_pattern_w345a.jpg
I've been looking for these everywhere...can't find em in my size. Anyone know where to get them besides the Adidas site?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

copped a pea coat at old navy last night, theyre having 50% off on all outerwear, so it was 40$ its
pimp.gif
+1
and 2 plaid, a gingham, and an all black dress shirt on clearance.
total price = $60 FTW!
pimp.gif

isnt Old Navy having 30% off from tomorrow? I wonder if that can be stacked on to the 50% off outerwear.

going to stop by tonight and ask ... that would be a heck of a deal ... lol.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by RFX45

I actually found it, it is Adidas but their SLVR line.
I think this is it in brown:
http://slvrstore.adidas.c...rowse.cfm/4,819,138.html .

wow, those look pretty nice ...

They have a white and a tan version in their outlet section for 50% off. I am highly considering the SLVR 103's, they look like great hi-tops for $90.Comes in all white, navy and white with black sole.
adidas-slvr-103-sneaker-1.jpg

How do you guys suggest for me on sizing for Allen Edmond wingtips? Was planning to buy some on ebay also what color?

Originally Posted by eeibaby

How do you guys suggest for me on sizing for Allen Edmond wingtips? Was planning to buy some on ebay also what color?

depends on the model and what you'll be wearing them with will matter on what color you should get. some of their wingtips are built on different lasts.also depends if you want the chunkier, trad style wingtip or a modern contemporary, low profile wing tip. are you buying used or new on ebay?

RFX,

just a disclaimer on that asian site for clothing: the sleeves are too narrow. I dont know how skinny you are, but you're arms cannot be more than 14inches to fit on those clothes. they give out length measurements,chest and shoulder widths all the time so ill leave that up to you.

trust me, I've gotten quite a few pieces from these sellers on ebay and 9/10 times the sleeves were narrow (I got decent sized arms from all these years ofworking out). I recently got a L/S shirt and true enough, the sleeves were narrow.

also, you can find most of these things on Ebay for way less
wink.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

RFX,

just a disclaimer on that asian site for clothing: the sleeves are too narrow. I dont know how skinny you are, but you're arms cannot be more than 14 inches to fit on those clothes. they give out length measurements,chest and shoulder widths all the time so ill leave that up to you.

trust me, I've gotten quite a few pieces from these sellers on ebay and 9/10 times the sleeves were narrow (I got decent sized arms from all these years of working out). I recently got a L/S shirt and true enough, the sleeves were narrow.

also, you can find most of these things on Ebay for way less
wink.gif

Thanks for the heads up. I don't think my arms are particularly huge at all so I think it will work on me bu I will definitely be wary of the sleeves. NowI have to measure my arm when I get home.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom