Dressing better

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

anyone know where i can get this sweater?
6prck3.jpg

Anyone? LOL

Did you ask the guy that the blog it's from. I think his name's Phil.
Not positive but I know Pendelton Woolen Mills makes jackets like this. Every once in a while you will find some on ebay for around $125.

I knew it would be too big. An x-small in GAP, BR, Express or almost any mall brands (except ZARA or H&M) fit me big still.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by judeezy36

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by RFX45

I like this J. Crew Varsity Cardigan. http://www.jcrew.com/brow...&bmUID=1257849008549 .

I wore this yesterday! HA!

copped this the other day. anyone know of any other cardigans like this??? basic, but
pimp.gif

Rugby Cotton-Arm Striped Cardigan
pPOLO2-6098343_standard_v330.jpg

Comes in grey, burgundy and dark blue at rugby.com. May pick up a couple next week
funny-- that's the exact same joint I was looking at. Talk about having similar tastes in style on NT

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Thanks but you think you can also show me a picture comparison between Contemporary vs Traditional

traditional

6219-17953-3.jpg

contemporary

8521-956131-3.jpg

did you even bother to view the allen edmonds site? their descriptions are pretty cut and dry. maybe brogues are a little out of your league. stick with aplain toe or if you have a bigger foot, cap toe.

^

Yeah I did but I was overall confused
laugh.gif

But thanks, thats what I was thinking but wasn't sure

WJ4, nice overall fit and concept but the boots looks a bit too rugged to be partnered with the blazer. It might just be the pic angle but the shoulders look atad wide/big too, probably because you have your hand on your waist though so it lifts a bit.

Originally Posted by SoleFX

Originally Posted by SoleFX

Does anyone know if any brands that have slim black boot suede or leather boots?

Anyone Please?

I honestly don't know what that means.
And please, provide a price range when asking questions like these.

Price range doesnt matter. Sorry I'll be a little more specific now. I would all black boots that are not to bulky just something simple and clean.Preferably in suede or leather.

I don't think you want black suede boots, I honestly haven't seen one in a while.

But if price doesn't matter, I highly suggest Paul Smith, more specifically the Ricards.
It is an officer style boots, very low profile and slick.
4280A.jpg

Another option is Alden, the AF43 is made out of cordovan and are a real beauty.
AF43_view01.jpg

There's also the AF60.
p1010089sb1.jpg
alden-af60-ddml.jpg

alden-cordovan-lace-boots-2.jpg

The new Alden x Epaulet Officers Indy are also beautiful.
4098611062_18a3b42029.jpg

Alden Tanker isn't bad.
alden-tanke-boot-01.jpg

alden_tanker_boots_1.jpg

Then theres a long list of UK brands like Loake, Grenson, Church, Barker, etc...

Church Amberley
6-19-photo3.jpg

Herring by Loake Stratford
2868-1521-photo3.jpg

Herring by Loake Burgh
3003-432-photo3.jpg

Loake 252
1961-1026-photo3.jpg

Trickers Stow
2918-1564-photo3.jpg

Herring by Cheaney Wilson
2731-1464-photo3.jpg

Other options:

Wings & Horn Dayton Boots
wings-horns-dayton-boots-ss09.jpg

Also, check out Yoox for some NDC Made by Hand shoes, they are also great.
Other brands are Jil Sander, Prada, Gucci and Ferragamo.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by RFX45

I like this J. Crew Varsity Cardigan. http://www.jcrew.com/brow...&bmUID=1257849008549 .

I wore this yesterday! HA!

copped this the other day. anyone know of any other cardigans like this??? basic, but
pimp.gif

Rugby Cotton-Arm Striped Cardigan
pPOLO2-6098343_standard_v330.jpg

Comes in grey, burgundy and dark blue at rugby.com. May pick up a couple next week
funny-- that's the exact same joint I was looking at. Talk about having similar tastes in style on NT

Touché

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by Killmatic07

anyone know where i can get this sweater?
6prck3.jpg

Anyone? LOL

Did you ask the guy that the blog it's from. I think his name's Phil.
Not positive but I know Pendelton Woolen Mills makes jackets like this. Every once in a while you will find some on ebay for around $125.

lol i cant find it but thanks though. and yeah the guys name is phil, i got it from his blog. lol

anybody know where I can get boots like the tricker's stow up there in like a tan/brown color for like sub $200?

the shoes i posted are both Tucker's brand i think?
i cant find em anywhere for sale,or anything close to it...
i dig the boot bbut the navy suede is just so playa...

what do you rock with these?

Originally Posted by baik

anybody know where I can get boots like the tricker's stow up there in like a tan/brown color for like sub $200?

I'm in the same boat. Trikers and Herrings are a bit outta my league,but I love the style of the the wingtip boots. Doesn't necessarily have to bebrown, but does any one know of any somewhat cheaper alternatives?

Sorry if been asked already.
But what do you guys usually wear under Pea Coats?
Flannel, Vneck, Sweater?
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Sorry if been asked already.
But what do you guys usually wear under Pea Coats?
Flannel, Vneck, Sweater?
Thanks in advance.
A dress shirt with tie. It's not cold enough around here to wear anything else. Having a pea coat in SoCal is already pushing it.
laugh.gif

Yeah RFX, it's my posing position. The shoulder pads fit perfectly if I stand up normally. I know the boots are more casual, but I want to toy with theidea.

Originally Posted by ConductZero

Where can I get some nice white button ups/ties for cheap?
cosign

i was about to buy a brooks brother white oxford but i was like damn, im too poor for this
any alternatives?

Back
Top Bottom