pimp.gif
****in expensive tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

The bkC varsity jacket will be $450.
Originally Posted by EvansST

Originally Posted by RFX45
Nice fits like always RFX.

I never liked the "collar outside of the v-neck" look but that works.
I'm with you on the collars outside of the sweater. It never looks right to me. It reminds me of the playas wearing collars outside of suits.
Thanks for the info Ty on those Bkc Varsity Jackets, anyway you possibly know when they drop?

Levis 511 trousers, no alterations done.

People were interested in the Sebago Lighthouse before, NeedSupply.com has them for $145.
Use the code: NOVSF to receive 15% discount. Free shipping on orders $100 or more.
sebago_lighthouseboot1_1.jpg

NeedSupply.com also has some nice slim fitting pants like Cheap Monday, Dunderdon and Life After Denim.
Worth a look.

Where can I find some chinos or slacks that fit like the Levis 511 trousers? I have been wearing Express' Producer Pants and J Crew's classic fitchinos and just aren't cutting it for the fit anymore.

Check the post above at Needsupply.com.
Dunderdon, Life After Denim and Cheap Monday looks like they will fit like Levis 511, maybe even slimmer.

2niqm43.jpg

cole haan A-1 casual dress shoe a must wear for me when go to clubs comfortable and screams fly i got to get more in different flavors

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

2niqm43.jpg

cole haan A-1 casual dress shoe a must wear for me when go to clubs comfortable and screams fly i got to get more in different flavors

I want to find a nice way to constructively criticize, but i am drawing blanks. lets just say "your concept of fly, must wear footwear is fraught withinaccuracies"

God - i tried to not sound like an a.s.s too ... so sorry if i did
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

2niqm43.jpg

I want to find a nice way to constructively criticize, but i am drawing blanks. lets just say "your concept of fly, must wear footwear is fraught with inaccuracies"

embarassed.gif

roll.gif
cat got those "I just got a job loafers"

roll.gif
buddy set himself up for that one-

reminds me of the diesel joints we used to wear to 21 and under clubs that had shoes only policies - then argue with the bouncer telling him they are shoes andgetting in while everybody else had on hardbottom church joints
pimp.gif

fits for the week:

Today (Friday):
niidawg...

superb, as always. i see you got your polo redway loafers, how do they fit? true to size,half small, half big? they look great with that (Friday) fit, btw.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

Wore these to work today

Nice boots ... deets if you care to share?

Thanks!

I purchased them from the Banana Republic in Tysons Corner Mall (VA)...

I had been looking at them for about a month deciding if I wanted to buy them...

They were $160 something but I openend a BR card so I got 15% off...

I looked in other BRs and couldn't find them anywhere! So I ended up going back out Tysons and they still had my size...

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

fits for the week:

Today (Friday):
niidawg...

superb, as always. i see you got your polo redway loafers, how do they fit? true to size, half small, half big? they look great with that (Friday) fit, btw.

-waystinthyme

i responded via PM bro. they are great shoes.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

fits for the week:

Today (Friday):
niidawg...

superb, as always. i see you got your polo redway loafers, how do they fit? true to size, half small, half big? they look great with that (Friday) fit, btw.

-waystinthyme

i responded via PM bro. they are great shoes.

got it, thanks for the quick reply...

-waystinthyme

I know the question has been asked numerous times, but... does anyone have any suggestions for leather jackets? I'm clueless on where to begin mysearch..

bluedeniro wrote:

2niqm43.jpg

I want to find a nice way to constructively criticize, but i am drawing blanks. lets just say "your concept of fly, must wear footwear is fraught with inaccuracies"

embarassed.gif

How about a simple... "Not really feelin em. Take a look at these ....." (provide a better alternative)

Pointing out that you're not trying to sound like an a.s.s. makes you sound like one
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

2niqm43.jpg

embarassed.gif

roll.gif
cat got those "I just got a job loafers"
he got them earth science teacher joints
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom