Dressing better

RFX - nice pieces from H&M too. I need to visit H&M one of these days.

No full shot today - Camera died on the way to work:

Originally Posted by rhester

negro if u dont quit posting stuff w/ no info
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Thanks Nii, I try not to buy much from H&M but those were paractically bargains so I had to get them. 
laugh.gif

Nice suit, what pattern does your suit have? It looks diamond-**@ in my crappy pc screen.

Love the green socks, which reminds me, I need to get a solid red one for myself.

It's probably a legitimate site but buying from Japan will be more of a pain int he butt than it's worth.
If the sizing is wrong, returning and re-ordering will be a hassle.
Not to mention your order might get held by custom and they charge you with a customs fee.
It could get real problematic and those shoes are common enough that you can probably find a cheaper alternative in the U.S.

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Don't buy Clarks DBs.

The quality is horrible. I'm returning mine at the moment.
I have to disagree with this.  I have 3 pairs of Clarks, and I love each one

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Thanks Nii, I try not to buy much from H&M but those were paractically bargains so I had to get them. 
laugh.gif

Nice suit, what pattern does your suit have? It looks diamond-**@ in my crappy pc screen.

Love the green socks, which reminds me, I need to get a solid red one for myself.

Its a herringbone pattern with a diamond over-check. I saw some red Pantarella socks at Off 5th a few weeks ago. Might be something to check out.

Originally Posted by RFX45

It's probably a legitimate site but buying from Japan will be more of a pain int he butt than it's worth.
If the sizing is wrong, returning and re-ordering will be a hassle.
Not to mention your order might get held by custom and they charge you with a customs fee.
It could get real problematic and those shoes are common enough that you can probably find a cheaper alternative in the U.S.

True... That style really caught my eye. Never owned a pair of boat shoes, what brands offer a similar style? I've checked out some of Sperry's selection, but didn't really see anything.

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://www.highsnobiety.c...ry-spring-2009-footwear/[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've been searching EVERYWHERE for the red ones. I would even settle for the black. Someone here must be able to help me.[/font]

Clarks DBs always looked shoddy to me.  The soles look like they'd wear out after a few months.

IDK what you guys are talking about.
My Clark DBs are great. 

I've worn them down a bit and they've never looked better. 
pimp.gif

White, Navy, Black, and Maroon. My cuzo stole the maroon joints. They're from last year so they should be on sale.
tumblr_kzowrn6lHL1qaf7o7.jpg

say, how much do the suits run at H&M? Kinda thinking about picking one up when I get back home in a few weeks and just wondering the price...I think the quality was discussed earlier but don't remember the price...

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

say, how much do the suits run at H&M? Kinda thinking about picking one up when I get back home in a few weeks and just wondering the price...I think the quality was discussed earlier but don't remember the price...

About $90
that's it?!?!?!  with pants?  they're running nearly $200 on eBay...

yup, or 70-80ish if they still have that $15 off coats deal

I was gonna get the charcoal suit but they were very short on pants sizes

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I was gonna get the charcoal suit but they were very short on pants sizes.
can't believe they're selling for so much on eBay...i suppose it's because there's so few H&M's around...possible flipping opportunity
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chennylou

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by donjuan513

If you see these about grab a pair. C O M F Y. Man, I don't know what they put in these ObyO insoles but I am in heaven.

via regularolty.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

how do i get connect, Mr. Mathis
Ty, what are these? They come in any other colors?
pimp.gif
Yeah what are these?

Also what are some good high quality white dress shirts? I saw RFX's post on the basics you should have but I want to know if there are any other posts or articles like that so I can get an idea on what I should invest in.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

I was gonna get the charcoal suit but they were very short on pants sizes.
can't believe they're selling for so much on eBay...i suppose it's because there's so few H&M's around...possible flipping opportunity
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
not exactly
H&M has like 3 different levels of suiting
1.cotton blazers that can match with cotton pants $90
2.polyester suits $150
3.wool blended suits $200

Back
Top Bottom