Dressing better

Question for the UNIQLO heads :  how do you compare their fitting to say GAP or H&M?  Im gunna order a couple things but I'm worried it would be small.

Originally Posted by PremeOne

Originally Posted by Chennylou

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by donjuan513

If you see these about grab a pair. C O M F Y. Man, I don't know what they put in these ObyO insoles but I am in heaven.

via regularolty.com
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

how do i get connect, Mr. Mathis
Ty, what are these? They come in any other colors?
pimp.gif
Yeah what are these?

Also what are some good high quality white dress shirts? I saw RFX's post on the basics you should have but I want to know if there are any other posts or articles like that so I can get an idea on what I should invest in.
Adidas David Beckham Officials.

Originally Posted by magikmike

Question for the UNIQLO heads :  how do you compare their fitting to say GAP or H&M?  Im gunna order a couple things but I'm worried it would be small.

To me it fits slim compared to Gap and Uniqlo. Gap is big, H&M is about average, Uniqlo is constructed for the Japanese body.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

not exactly
H&M has like 3 different levels of suiting
1.cotton blazers that can match with cotton pants $90
2.polyester suits $150
3.wool blended suits $200
ohhhh alright alright, thanks for the clarification on that...gonna have to check them out then. 

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^Jacket looks nice....how's the material and fit?~

Fits well, I got a size small and it isn't tight but it will serve well for layering when it gets cold.
Material is decent, it's H&M so I do nto expect too much but for $35 (after the $15 off offer) it will do for these cool springs and will work well with boots once fall/winter comes along.

what's up all. Quick question.
Does anyone know how Gourmet shoes fit? are they pretty much true to size.
I thought this would be the best place to ask, if not, apologies.
The Beckham officials are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

RFX45, why all the earthtones so much? seems limiting.

Not really limiting at all. I have been in a search of a beige utility jacket and this one is light enough for mornings/evenings during spring time and thick enough for fall/winter in SoCal. It will work well for camping in the late spring/early summer season. It can be very versatile with jeans or chinos, with a tee or a button down and boots or sneakers.

So after looking around everywhere, I've decided to buy from indochino. I know you usually shouldn't buy MTM for a first suit, but I saw some examples on SF and they looked good. Also have a 25% off + free shirt + free tie, so I'm looking at 299.99 for a 3 piece, shirt, and tie. Not expecting the best thing in the world, but 299.99 for a full canvassed suit, shirt, and tie is hard to beat anywhere. Also the $75 in tailor's credit goes into my interest for purchasing. I got the tailor's kit and picked out which fabric I liked too which was a nice touch.

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

what's up all. Quick question.
Does anyone know how Gourmet shoes fit? are they pretty much true to size.
I thought this would be the best place to ask, if not, apologies.
The Beckham officials are
pimp.gif
run small imo

Originally Posted by rcdp

So after looking around everywhere, I've decided to buy from indochino. I know you usually shouldn't buy MTM for a first suit, but I saw some examples on SF and they looked good. Also have a 25% off + free shirt + free tie, so I'm looking at 299.99 for a 3 piece, shirt, and tie. Not expecting the best thing in the world, but 299.99 for a full canvassed suit, shirt, and tie is hard to beat anywhere. Also the $75 in tailor's credit goes into my interest for purchasing. I got the tailor's kit and picked out which fabric I liked too which was a nice touch.

Keep us updated with your experience and let us know how it turns out.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

yup, or 70-80ish if they still have that $15 off coats deal

I was gonna get the charcoal suit but they were very short on pants sizes.
can't believe they're selling for so much on eBay...i suppose it's because there's so few H&M's around...possible flipping opportunity
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
not exactly
H&M has like 3 different levels of suiting
1.cotton blazers that can match with cotton pants $90
2.polyester suits $150
3.wool blended suits $200
I actually bought 2 suits from them recently just to see on how they fit on me (I can't decide on a whim, they will be returned).1 was wool blended and the other one polyester.

Cost for each SET was $150 CDN (same price for both blazer and trouser).

and nice to see someone order off Indochino which I suggested pages back. that code will expire soon so I might order from them too.

Just wanted to introduce myself to the thread. I've been following it since it started up last year and I finally got around to posting in it (didn't realize I still had my Niketalk account). I'm from SoCal, originally SD and going to school in Irvine. I'll try getting some pics up of the outfits I wear on a day to day basis. This thread is honestly one of the only reasons I still come to Niketalk and it's good to be a part of it now.

RFX:  I picked up that same jacket today from H&M. Thought it was a great fit as well. As a matter of fact, I picked up the top two shirts you posted that were ten bucks too. The quality could be better, but for what I paid, I'd get two more.

NiiDawg: Good stuff, anyone ever tell you that you remind them of Cav's coach Mike Brown?

Can you PM me the coupon codes you have? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Keep us updated with your experience and let us know how it turns out.
Yeah I'm interested to see the results as well.

Originally Posted by shogun

Clarks DBs always looked shoddy to me.  The soles look like they'd wear out after a few months.
laugh.gif
  That's because of the material...that's why they're callled DESERT boots.

I bought 4 pairs last summer and all are still fine.  I wear them all on a regular basis.

What's the deal with H & M? I went to my first store last weekend when I was up in Seattle for a basketball tournament but I've never heard about this store before. Some of my teammates knew about this store and were all excited that there was an H & M in that mall. I bought a jacket that I liked from the store but I don't understand what the big deal about this store
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
??? Can someone please fill me in???

Back
Top Bottom