Dressing better

fragment-converse-0.jpg

ama1hj.jpg

Hey guys I'm going to wear this shirt with a navy blue suit and I was wondering if someone can tell me what color pocketsquare to go with? I wont be wearing a Tie

Originally Posted by SoleFX

ama1hj.jpg

Hey guys I'm going to wear this shirt with a navy blue suit and I was wondering if someone can tell me what color pocketsquare to go with? I wont be wearing a Tie

with the shirt being as busy as it is, i would say go with a white linen or cotton pocket square. simple and classic.

Kind of in a rush to get to this cook-out but I wanted to share the following in case it's a temporary sale (July 4th weekend type of deal, not too sure)...

By the way LONG time lurker here, one of my favorite threads...

So I went to Nordstrom yesterday, found a couple shoes on sale (most about 50% off)...

_6019770.jpg

Bruno Magli
http://shop.nordstrom.com...&pbo=6007730&P=1
[table][tr][td]
Was: $285.00
Now: $139.90
50% OFF
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

1901 'Carson' Oxford
http://shop.nordstrom.com...&pbo=6007730&P=1
[table][tr][/tr][tr][td]
Was: $99.95
Now: $49.90
50% OFF
[/td][/tr][/table]They also had the saddles in limited quantity on sale for the same price.

I've seen numerous times folks add for a reccomendation on a nice dress shoe for a reasonable price, well I thought these weren't too bad and the price weren't too bad either (about the price of certain Jordans/Nikes)....

_5441358.jpg

Allen Edmonds 'Weybridge' Oxford
http://shop.nordstrom.com...&pbo=2382611&P=2
[table][tr][td]
Was: $325.00
Now: $159.90
50% OFF
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]They had them in black too.

These are a obviously more but I thought someone might be interested...
Salvatore Ferragamo 'Newland' Oxford
http://shop.nordstrom.com...&pbo=6007730&P=2
[table][tr][td]
Was: $520.00
Now: $259.90
50% OFF
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

I actually hit two Nordstrom, one even had Gucci, Ferragamo, sandals, loafers, etc on the rack for sale, most stuff about 50% off.

Some of these are available online but I would suggest you visit a nearby store, they might have the shoe even more mark down or some other selection based on quantity available.   I cop the sand color myself of the Magli and the AE Weybridge (which they didn't have in the store in my size but they ordered).

Originally Posted by Crumps Brother

looking for short sleeve oxford shirts

a white one and a blue one...haven't had much luck looking

recommendations??

^It's funny that those are the colors you're looking for, because when I went shopping during the spring I stopped in the Polo outlet and got those same two colors for $40 each, plus I had a 20% off coupon.. I always get compliments on them.

just got some Clarks desert boots I couldn't afford to pass up. Never had any before though. What are some good fits for them? Mine are black suede.

Originally Posted by icebergslm

recommendations??

^It's funny that those are the colors you're looking for, because when I went shopping during the spring I stopped in the Polo outlet and got those same two colors for $40 each, plus I had a 20% off coupon.. I always get compliments on them.

it's funny that you got those two colors at the polo outlet w/ a 20% off coupon because i'm stopping by the polo outlet today and there is a 20% off coupon that expires today

they were short sleeve??

recommendations??

it's funny that you got those two colors at the polo outlet w/ a 20% off coupon because i'm stopping by the polo outlet today and there is a 20% off coupon that expires today

they were short sleeve??

Yea, they're both short sleeve. They had a table with nothing but short sleeve button-up oxfords.  Probably about 10 different colors and patterns

recommendations??

they were short sleeve??

Yea, they're both short sleeve. They had a table with nothing but short sleeve button-up oxfords.  Probably about 10 different colors and patterns

they had them and i bought both white and blue but returned them later
laugh.gif

they were a tad long and i just couldn't deal w/ the pony...needs to be free of logos

checked banana republic and j crew but no luck

j crew had the 11" club shorts for $29.99 in a ton of colors including a few which aren't available online...khaki, stone, light grey, pale yellow, nantucket red, red gingham, blue, navy, green

October can't come quick enough, use my disposable income on Summer sales or gear up for the new fall arrivals?...
eyes.gif

trying jackets on at Century21, probably doesn't belong here but just shooting some ideas around

Hugo Boss
20100705-CIMG0497.jpg
20100705-CIMG0496.jpg

Scotch & Soda jacket
20100705-CIMG0498.jpg
SCOTCH10008GREENSS101l.jpg

Allegri Military jackets, guess that's what's in
20100705-CIMG0500.jpg

Versace and Coming Soon leather jackets
20100705-CIMG0506.jpg
20100705-CIMG0508.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%20762010%2015502%20AM.jpg

Jacket I really need to invest in, this LV
style-8-louis-vuitton-fall-2010-collection-0809-lg-85501693.jpg

expres 1MX picked up today, for my best man suit this weekend....definitely went on some sort of unnecessary random spree today lol.
dcprhu.jpg

pieced this together....then bought it.
2romhpy.jpg

alllll together this stuff was less than $200 (about 150?).

2nd pic was all from Espirit..excellent fit for the gear there for me. EVEN MORE EXCELLENT prices. blazer originally 180 & got em for $50, pants 130 but got for $30...shirt, for $30, originally $80.
today was a good day....

forgot about these too:
pony-collegiate-3.jpg

Got the gray pair for $30.
pimp.gif
. I'll take a pic of them in-person later. Highly slept on pair of Ponys

expres 1MX picked up today, for my best man suit this weekend....definitely went on some sort of unnecessary random spree today lol.
Not a bad weekend to go on a spree.

The sales were off the hook, had to hold myself back.

Might just scoop up some ties from Express since they are cheap at the moment.  BR and Macy's sales had me itching.

Been needing to grab a new pair of black oxfords for the last couple months now.

f5a3636d4c18d6ac79add27e9702d0dfcb5e102d.JPG

3fc16f4bdd7fd59cd62feba173d1b21afdfec60f.JPG

mad.gif
yes I'm mad.I've been spotting these shoes for the longest every timer I hit Nordstrom, but I don't dress up enough to justify posting the price. Good pickup though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Jacket I really need to invest in, this LV
style-8-louis-vuitton-fall-2010-collection-0809-lg-85501693.jpg
i'd sell my unborn first child for that jacket ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i've been looking for one for a while ... just dont want to pay the crack price it comes with.

Back
Top Bottom