Dressing better

Yo niidawg or one of you other Nters with knowledge.
I need black shoes for a wedding this weekend. Ill be wearing a suit.

Can you recommend something for a brotha?

Originally Posted by treewing

d8135943462cc1fa63617c3f6fab5f334bd1a47.jpg
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CheGTR

expres 1MX picked up today, for my best man suit this weekend....definitely went on some sort of unnecessary random spree today lol.
dcprhu.jpg

pieced this together....then bought it.
2romhpy.jpg

alllll together this stuff was less than $200 (about 150?).

2nd pic was all from Espirit..excellent fit for the gear there for me. EVEN MORE EXCELLENT prices. blazer originally 180 & got em for $50, pants 130 but got for $30...shirt, for $30, originally $80.
today was a good day....

forgot about these too:
pony-collegiate-3.jpg

Got the gray pair for $30.
pimp.gif
. I'll take a pic of them in-person later. Highly slept on pair of Ponys
Those Ponys are very clean
pimp.gif

2romhpy.jpg

2nd pic was all from Espirit..excellent fit for the gear there for me. EVEN MORE EXCELLENT prices. blazer originally 180 & got em for $50, pants 130 but got for $30...shirt, for $30, originally $80.
today was a good day....

forgot about these too:
pony-collegiate-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, you talking some Nacho sale prices
I stopped by the new Espirit store in Herald Sq last week but didn't try anything on, hit them up this weekend.

I LOVE these new PF Flyers!!

a3c357aa4627c947698c783e6c8cb44c416b9cc.jpg

PF Flyers "Sumfun".
pimp.gif
I came in to post these! very nice!

Originally Posted by Diego

check out nordstrom rack ... i'd suggest going for Bruno Magli, Allen Edmonds, Ferragamo etc. On such notice, if you want a quality shoe, i think those are your options. Maybe check out Banana Republic too? 

Start off small and build your wardrobe from there. I started by copping Shirts on sale at Jcrew and stuff. Also gifts + money was used to buy more stuff. It takes years to build a good wardrobe unless you have lots of $.

Can someone recommend me good white shoes to go with jeans and sometimes khaki? I've been wearing all white Vans authentic and would like to change it up. Thanks

white shoes are all pretty similar imo...as long as they are really crispy clean, they'll look good. that's just my thought tho.

Opinions please on what shoes goes with this fit.

White short sleeve shirt (non tucked in) & linen/khaki colored pants

--> white shoes
--> brown shoes
--> cream shoes

thanks

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by Diego

check out nordstrom rack ... i'd suggest going for Bruno Magli, Allen Edmonds, Ferragamo etc. On such notice, if you want a quality shoe, i think those are your options. Maybe check out Banana Republic too? 

I'm on the same boat.

I need some nice dress shoes on deck.  At work with my suits, I just wear Bostonian's (Rubber Soles
glasses.gif
) or Clark Desert Boots simply because they are inexpensive and my shoes get beat up at work (A lot of walking).  No way, I will take $200+ shoes to work, like Nii (Sorry 'bout Ghana, that was a heart breaker), they will get scratched and scuffed on day 1.

Originally Posted by icebergslm

Been needing to grab a new pair of black oxfords for the last couple months now.

f5a3636d4c18d6ac79add27e9702d0dfcb5e102d.JPG

3fc16f4bdd7fd59cd62feba173d1b21afdfec60f.JPG

Damn those are nice. Where did you get them, and how much?

They dont look bad.
Its hard to tell from those pics though.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

October can't come quick enough, use my disposable income on Summer sales or gear up for the new fall arrivals?...
eyes.gif

trying jackets on at Century21, probably doesn't belong here but just shooting some ideas around
man i do the same thing. I've bought like 3 coats and some sweaters this summer. 
I'm looking for a hooded peacoat and a leather jacket now

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

2romhpy.jpg

today was a good day....

forgot about these too:
pony-collegiate-3.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, you talking some Nacho sale prices
I stopped by the new Espirit store in Herald Sq last week but didn't try anything on, hit them up this weekend.

I LOVE these new PF Flyers!!

a3c357aa4627c947698c783e6c8cb44c416b9cc.jpg

PF Flyers "Sumfun".
pimp.gif
I came in to post these! very nice!
YEP, I'm always around Herald Square and been sleepin on Espirit hard...theyre materials feel great too and they have the "up to 70%" basically each month, since they changed their "seasons" so frequently and the sales are bananas on the quality and original prices of some of it.
eek.gif

As for the Ponys...info is as follows, theyre the Pony The Collegiate, they start at like $80, but everywhere i see them (barely see em), theyre on sale. Theyre canvas uppers, perfect for summer and pretty damn comfortable inside. WISH I SAW THEM ON DAMN JACKTHREADS!
mad.gif
 I wouldve paid that $37 price to get em size 12 (i bought 11.5 for $30)...

And THOSE PF FLYERS ARE NEEDED IN MY LIFE! I have so many olive and brown shoes tho
laugh.gif
, wish they had a tan midsole, im not a fan of the bulky white soles. But PF's are so comfortable its completely worth it all. Denim color is dope.

Back
Top Bottom