Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by treewing

d8135943462cc1fa63617c3f6fab5f334bd1a47.jpg
pimp.gif
info please ...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ON both pairs.

LMAO i was in New York over the holiday.

Went to Uniqlo with HIGH hopes & $300 to spend

Only walked out with one gingham shirt and some v-necks because that's all that could fit me.

$40 total
laugh.gif
smh.gif

So I ordered a pair of Sea Stars off of Urban Outfitters... just got them today and they looked a little bigger than the size 9 I ordered/wear. I checked the tag to see if it was a size 9 like I ordered, and it was..

dfj1j7.jpg

but then I noticed that the label is peeling? So I partially take it off, and behind the supposed size sticker is the real size, 10..

2dv5yqu.jpg

What should I do?

sorry for the ninjahood pics

Originally Posted by CheGTR

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by CheGTR

pieced this together....then bought it.

treewing wrote:
I LOVE these new PF Flyers!!

a3c357aa4627c947698c783e6c8cb44c416b9cc.jpg

d8135943462cc1fa63617c3f6fab5f334bd1a47.jpg

PF Flyers "Sumfun".
pimp.gif
I came in to post these! very nice!
YEP, I'm always around Herald Square and been sleepin on Espirit hard...theyre materials feel great too and they have the "up to 70%" basically each month, since they changed their "seasons" so frequently and the sales are bananas on the quality and original prices of some of it.
eek.gif

As for the Ponys...info is as follows, theyre the Pony The Collegiate, they start at like $80, but everywhere i see them (barely see em), theyre on sale. Theyre canvas uppers, perfect for summer and pretty damn comfortable inside. WISH I SAW THEM ON DAMN JACKTHREADS!
mad.gif
 I wouldve paid that $37 price to get em size 12 (i bought 11.5 for $30)...

And THOSE PF FLYERS ARE NEEDED IN MY LIFE! I have so many olive and brown shoes tho
laugh.gif
, wish they had a tan midsole, im not a fan of the bulky white soles. But PF's are so comfortable its completely worth it all. Denim color is dope.

Where can I find the flyers?
I looked around online and I cant find those coloways.

today's pickups
elizpickups%20%281%20of%2014%29.jpg

H&M $30, what the hell
elizpickups%20%282%20of%2014%29.jpg

H&M. slim down my swimtrunks a little
elizpickups%20%284%20of%2014%29.jpg

Linen Handkerchiefs $16 at NM Last Call
Bulova watch. needed something mature & simple for work $90
elizpickups%20%283%20of%2014%29.jpg

Those Bulovas look like Nomos. More pics?

My friend got those H&M boat chukkas, not bad at all, especially for the price.

those h&m chukka boats look pretty dope. any pics of how they look with pants/jeans ? don't recall seeing them in store, hopefully they are there when i go in the next couple of days.

just a heads up today and every other wednesday for the next 2 weeks banana is having a 1 item 40 percent off full priced

I just got a pair of leather Sperry's, and though they fit decently, I was wondering if I'm supposed to do anything special to break them in?

can somebody tell me where to get some all white Jake Purcells for below retail? i only can find them on the converse website but i dont wanna pay retail

Qucik question what length tie bar should I get for a standard skinny tie I dont want to get a regular tie bar and its too long or does this even matter???

Nice to see someone wear regular jeans
laugh.gif
(*cough* non-511'a *cough*).

Citadel Outlet finally stepping up:

H&M

Nike Factory Store

Aéropostale

Gap Outlet

Under Armour

Esprit

Adidas

Columbia Sportswear

Multi-level parking structure

Already have Banana Republic, Old Navy, Levi's, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, etc.  They just need a damn Polo outlet, and I wont have to drive all the way to Camarillo or Cabazon.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Nice to see someone wear regular jeans
laugh.gif
(*cough* non-511'a *cough*).

Citadel Outlet finally stepping up:

H&M

Nike Factory Store

Aéropostale

Gap Outlet

Under Armour

Esprit

Adidas

Columbia Sportswear

Multi-level parking structure
Already have Banana Republic, Old Navy, Levi's, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Guess, etc.  They just need a damn Polo outlet, and I wont have to drive all the way to Camarillo or Cabazon.

word? are these new stores already opened? might make a stop tomorrow then.. 

pissed the closet h&m is 4hrs away... anybody wanna do me a solid and pick up those chukkas for me?

Back
Top Bottom