Dressing better

Where can I find Redwing boots for a a price under $180 (If possible)? Preferably the classic moc 6" boot? Thanks!

gbEQe_dxgisD_JBkzYwLYs2aIo2-tcfTRceYB8UAREm6JZd4g0dS5B2cTwaUYsZ4L-DvliOi-Vefoz-CZ7xN-xTIkxEZ8ePIG8F-avpmlxLE_dcp7XeztScYI8c3veuUYNr9Am2i9dhkjillb2vHExNvn6wZjUhxWggA

Hit up Nordstrom Rack in Pasadena, pretty dissapointed in their shoe selection.  They had a few Sperry's with white soles, but they looked dirty. 
grin.gif

They had a nice selection of dress shirts and ties, but in the office it's summer casual (no ties, polos/button ups with slacks/khaki's) so I passed.

The only thing that salvaged my morning was hitting up Best Buy in the same lot and buying NCAA 2011,
smokin.gif

Don't go into Ross
sick.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by dreClark

^ I assumed that was a White Russian

Yup, White Russian. Yah I get a lot of flack for it looking like milk. 
laugh.gif
Hate vodka. Love White Russians (drinks),

Quik, how much for the deck shoes?

Nice steals, ksteezy

Niidawg is straight anti-all black outfits.
laugh.gif
  I'm not fond of all black clothing, but my suit selection is limited right now till the 1st direct deposit.
I got the idea from gq.com, they said if it's slim fit, it'll work.
I am going to take a kamikaze flight and wear a black suit next week.
I think on a cloudy NYC day, it'll work.
Fullscreen%20capture%207152010%2085300%20PM.jpg
tumblr_l5m6i1VVLj1qargt4o1_500.jpg

Fullscreen%20capture%207152010%2085347%20PM.jpg

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts tommorrow, throw the Aldo & Kenneth Cole away & go get some real shoes
Fullscreen%20capture%207152010%2085433%20PM.jpg
Fullscreen%20capture%207152010%2085425%20PM.jpg

RFX, you really do remind me of Gordon Levitt.

I like his style, very clean and straight fitting.~

Anybody got advice for the Allen Edmond Calhoun?

Thinking of buying a pair in black and brown. 

Already have the Bel-Air in the bag.

Ksteezy, where to cop beanie. AND also would a ca strap like yrs fit a canon xti???? if so where to cop???

i went to NR in paramus and copped their inhouse oxfords, carsons i believe, for 45.

speaking of, Nordstrum Anni sale at 2AM ET

Ksteezy, where to cop beanie. AND also would a ca strap like yrs fit a canon xti???? if so where to cop???

i went to NR in paramus and copped their inhouse oxfords, carsons i believe, for 45.

speaking of, Nordstrum Anni sale at 2AM ET

the beanie i dont think you can find, its an AE beanie from last year, maybe at an outlet.....im sure there tons of similar beanies somewhere else.....the strap came with this came with this old 35mm film canon FTb my coworker gave me....im not sure if you can fit it on an xti....i can see if it fits my 40d...hmmm

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by CryingFreemancoa

I respect this guys hustle and I've been a fan of his work from the start.

http://graphr.net/toj/

everything on that site is OD expensive no thank you

A lot of the things are made to measure. Plus he gets good materials.

Adidas Summer Deck Shoes
adidas-2010-Summer-Deck-Shoes-540x508.jpg
Wow, Adidas have been catching my eye with the last 2 shoes I've seen. What are these called? Would like to get my hands on these... The Ransom x Adidas Strata shoes are looking mighty good as well.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Adidas Summer eck Shoes
Wow, Adidas have been catching my eye with the last 2 shoes I've seen. What are these called? Would like to get my hands on these... The Ransom x Adidas Strata shoes are looking mighty good as well.

Originally Posted by I3

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

Adidas Summer
grin.gif
eck
Shoes
laugh.gif
what the, my bad. Can't believe I didn't catch that. Thanks for setting me straight.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

the beanie i dont think you can find, its an AE beanie from last year, maybe at an outlet.....im sure there tons of similar beanies somewhere else.....the strap came with this came with this old 35mm film canon FTb my coworker gave me....im not sure if you can fit it on an xti....i can see if it fits my 40d...hmmm
cool. try to find out if the strap fits. i may have to search for one as i lost my old stock strap. thanks

Nice fit Nii, although the bright colors kind of clash with the gloomy weather.
Is it not sunny in ATL today? Kind of gloomy here in SoCal too for some reason.

Back to mannequin pose.

I think you would have done the white jeans more justice with a bolder shirt. Plus the horizontal strips of the belt doesn't work with vertical lines of the shirt. Dope Guccis though.

I think you would have done the white jeans more justice with a bolder shirt. Plus the horizontal strips of the belt doesn't work with vertical lines of the shirt. Dope Guccis though.

I couldnt have said it better.

Back
Top Bottom