Dressing better

Now this is classy.

tumblr_l5kibkggYk1qa42jro1_500.jpg

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

HEADS UP! Definitely a 50% off all sale items sale at Urban Outfitters, if you didnt know already!

I was in Philly yesterday seeing old people, passed by the UO on walnut st and definitely got myself some Levi's 514 (slim straight...not that skinny bull-) for $9.99!!
Haha, they were marked on sale for 29.99, so i was read yto pay $15...but when rung up they came to $20 on sale, so it was half off of that.

INSANE! Just when i wanted to buy some from levis.com too.

Damn i'm a great shopper. Also picked up black henley from h&m, also $10. For those that like to layer, looks great with white (or light color) tee underneath. perfect for fall and late summer

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

...just off dudes spending habits (what he posts) I could only imagine him being a nuthin short of a drug runner/lord..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Jean jacket looks good KSteezy. Was the wash like that already when you bought it? Or was it darker and faded?

I wanted to get a rigid jean jacket for that reason, I want to be able to pu tmy own fade into it from all the wear.

Adidas Deck Shoes do not look as good when worn. Just doesn't do it for me.

There really should be a "Guess RFX45 profession/wealthy family member/job title" post he has been asked on a couple of occasions what does he does for money.

UO sale is pretty epic, lotta $5 tee's and other random stuff, and if they have a decent shoe selection an extra 50% off is
eek.gif
eek.gif

But the closest one to me is 110 miles.
ohwell.gif

Could anybody recommend some decent quality bucks or oxfords. Dont want to spend more than 200 on a one pair at the moment.

Also, do nycers know a spot thats a major retailer of clarks desert boots? i hit up macys and banana republic but they dont have the all black colorway in stock anymore. thanks alot

UO sale is pretty epic, lotta $5 tee's and other random stuff, and if they have a decent shoe selection an extra 50% off is
eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif

I have three in a 20 mile radius.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Could anybody recommend some decent quality bucks or oxfords. Dont want to spend more than 200 on a one pair at the moment.

Also, do nycers know a spot thats a major retailer of clarks desert boots? i hit up macys and banana republic but they dont have the all black colorway in stock anymore. thanks alot
Try Zappos, 6pm or Piperlime.

eek.gif
eek.gif

ohwell.gif
is this ssale still going on? 

props Nii
pimp.gif
I swear this thread makes my whole wardrobe so much better. I'm actually moved on from sneakers & tees! thanks a lot people from the dressing better thread
pimp.gif
much respect

40% off one item. TODAY ONLY!
Shop Levi.com and get 40% off one item, one day only. Offer ends 7/19/10 at 11:59 pm PT.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Offer ends 7/19/10 at 11:59 pm PT. Receive 40% off one item at levi.com. Discount will be applied to the highest priced item in shopping cart. Offer will automatically be applied at checkout. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

more info here: http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=2134934

Espirit, gap, BR, Levis, marc jacobs, dockers, etc etc etc...^

^^ what is a british style? Are you speaking to a specific look or do you just want a slim fit suit with a shorter jacket?
I'm not from L.A, I'm just curious if you meant something specific by "british style" or if your assuming....

Does anybody on here have a pair of bean boots? Thinking of getting a pair since it rains a lot at my school and I'm tired of walking through puddles in sneakers and getting my socks/feet wet. I'm just worried they're not as versatile to wear with outfits as TOPH suggests. I have a lot of preppy clothing to wear with them, but a second opinion would be nice before I pulled the trigger.

09points-600.jpg

reinventions-llbean-boots.jpg

trav2.png

beanbotss.png

Anyone have any info on the loafers that dude has on in the picture below?

From the Edwin 2011 Spring/Summer lookbook.

To my knowledge, Edwin doesn't make shoes, so I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light as to what those beauties are.

Edit:  Nevermind, pretty sure they're Pointer Tanjus.

edwin-2011-spring-summer-lookbook-11.jpg

looking for a winter/fall boot

I dont want some high +!@ boots, I found these and they seem to look alright but im sure there are better out there, I kinda wish they didnt have the strap.

pPOLO2-8132045_standard_v330.jpg

not looking to spend too much either, probably not over $150-200

I like those rain boots posted last page. How much are they?

I was browsing pickyourshoes when I saw these:

NI395806-300_pict2___15076.jpg

NI395806-002_pict2_9_1319_14872.jpg

NI395806-200_pict2_9_1319_14281.jpg

I think they would look pretty dope with some jeans for a casual night out. What do y'all think?

Back
Top Bottom