Dressing better

Originally Posted by scoopz

Heads up, Clarks desert boots are on sale at Macy's! Bought the dark brown ones for $45.00!

More info. Is this in store only? Which Macys? Online its still $95.

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by scoopz

Heads up, Clarks desert boots are on sale at Macy's! Bought the dark brown ones for $45.00!

More info. Is this in store only? Which Macys? Online its still $95.
More info? I went to my local Macy's near Seattle, walked over to the shoes section, went to the 30%-50% off rack and saw the brown and black desert boots on sale for $65. Then as I proceeded to check out they came out to be $45
eek.gif
. Just check you local Macy's bro.

These will be a problem this Fall, Native Paddington. They're about $70 bucks.
tumblr_l5tx6y9oJh1qaf7o7.jpg

tumblr_l5tx6jdhvt1qaf7o7.jpg

Native Fitzsimmons, these are priced at $65 bucks.
tumblr_l5np1yp9dg1qaf7o7.jpg

via regularolty

Yesterday-
dlm6ok.jpg

Day before, been getting a lot of wear out of these this Summer. *Nike All Court Low*
tumblr_l5va15KtMm1qaf7o7.jpg

tumblr_l5va30Jw5k1qaf7o7.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by oidreez

as a lurker in this thread, to me rfx you pose like you're a mannequin. try to look more comfortable when you're taking a picture

Trust me, you are not the first to say that. I was just never too comfortable standing in front of the camera waiting for the timer to take the shot. 
embarassed.gif

Here's a rare lifestyle pic I had, maybe it won't look as mannequin-#%* as the others, still headless of course.
My friend this is hot fire
pimp.gif

I love it without a jacket + sleeves rolled up. So much more comfy and cool
pimp.gif

NDG is the @$%. ANy small or xs you can send my way.
happy.gif

Hot days equals....
I gained a whole new respect for your pic taking abilities, assuming this is a timer shot. I finally purchased a new suit and was trying to take pics to post here and ended up with a bunch of blurry, poorly lit shots that didn't capture the suit at all.

What's your setup? Tripod, girlfriend, or table?

aye Jumpman, whats the store/boutique name? I'm in New York, I'd stop by to check it out when in the area.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

RFX,

Where are you located? If you're close to NYC it's worth making the trip. The prices are outrageously low. Everything I just posted cost me $300 total. He's got a lot of sample clothing as well.

Where is the shop at? I'll check it out since I'm in NYC.

I live in SoCal so no go.
Originally Posted by PersiaFly

NDG is the @$%. ANy small or xs you can send my way. 
happy.gif

Hot days equals....
I gained a whole new respect for your pic taking abilities, assuming this is a timer shot. I finally purchased a new suit and was trying to take pics to post here and ended up with a bunch of blurry, poorly lit shots that didn't capture the suit at all. 

What's your setup? Tripod, girlfriend, or table? 
Thanks. My set up is actually timer plus a table and stacking books or boxes to get it to that height. 
laugh.gif

Good lighting helps a lot, although my lighting usually sucks, it is enough to get a shot like that. 

Try to set the iso high and the shutter speed on as slow as possible, just do not move when you take the pic for a good 2-3 seconds after the timer takes the pic.

Hey Ty, how were the Nike All Court Low? I was thinking about getting them, but the shape is a little off IMO.~

theres a difference between dressing better and dressing like a gay *@#.

also, theres a difference between dressing better and dressing more mature.

Back
Top Bottom