Dressing better

Originally Posted by knockboot36

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Need some help guys. I was at Nordstrom Rack today and spotted these really nice Sperry high tops. They were grey and were $80, OG price $120 I think? Anyways decided not to get them because the shoe would "cave in" towards the inside back at the heel when I would walk. It wasnt THAT bad, but I figured after some heavy wear they would really cave in to the point where it would just be uncomfortable to wear. Maybe it was just that particular pair, but I cant seem to find them online. Anyone know what im talking about?
They look like these but a few inches higher. All grey, white midsole/sole.

sperry-top-sider-band-of-outsiders-flannel-chukka-boots-01-570x570.jpg

Are these them?
0281220_1_700x700.jpg

http://www.sperrytopsider.com/store/SiteController/sperry/home

naw they look nothing like those. just look at the toe.

Anyone who has experience with ordering from TM Lewin, how long do orders typically take to arrive to the states?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Cardigan is very nice sir!

You pulled of those elans well.
Thanks. I wasn't sure If I wanted to rock dark brown or dark grey pair of pants.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Where can I find a nice fitting black cardigan for aroun 30-50 bucks? Thanks.

Express had a huge 40% off sale on the weekend. I got mine for like 32 bucks on sunday

How does this dude Drake manage to look so utterly ridiculous in every photoshoot he does?

Mind boggling.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Need some help guys. I was at Nordstrom Rack today and spotted these really nice Sperry high tops. They were grey and were $80, OG price $120 I think? Anyways decided not to get them because the shoe would "cave in" towards the inside back at the heel when I would walk. It wasnt THAT bad, but I figured after some heavy wear they would really cave in to the point where it would just be uncomfortable to wear. Maybe it was just that particular pair, but I cant seem to find them online. Anyone know what im talking about?

Are these them?
0281220_1_700x700.jpg

I just picked up those Sperrys, $80 and I used the Groupon $50 for $25 coupon I've been holding on to.
I also picked up the Allen Edmonds Bel-Air wingtips in black for $99, comfy!

Anyway, here's a trick for my NT fam from a former Nordstrom employee.  If you'd like to ensure that your shoes are from a Nordstrom store versus direct to The Rack, look on the sole, if there's a series of #s written in with a pen, it's the employee's ID # they have to tag every shoe sold.  Mine had them, therefore, it's not an AE 2nd, someone returned them to a regular Nordstrom's. $325 original price.  Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Are these them?
0281220_1_700x700.jpg

I just picked up those Sperrys, $80 and I used the Groupon $50 for $25 coupon I've been holding on to.
I also picked up the Allen Edmonds Bel-Air wingtips in black for $99, comfy!

Anyway, here's a trick for my NT fam from a former Nordstrom employee.  If you'd like to ensure that your shoes are from a Nordstrom store versus direct to The Rack, look on the sole, if there's a series of #s written in with a pen, it's the employee's ID # they have to tag every shoe sold.  Mine had them, therefore, it's not an AE 2nd, someone returned them to a regular Nordstrom's. $325 original price.  Hope this helps.

pardon my ignorance, what's the purpose of that?

Nordstrom Rack is Nordstrom's outlet stores.  Like most outlet stores, the bulk of the merchandise is made just for the store, especially certain Allen Edmond shoes.  The quality may be inferior or have a minor imperfection, and by checking for the employee code can give you the assurance of a 1st rate purchase.
suitnewbb%20%2829%20of%2031%29-2.jpg

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Nordstrom Rack is Nordstrom's outlet stores.  Like most outlet stores, the bulk of the merchandise is made just for the store, especially certain Allen Edmond shoes.  The quality may be inferior or have a minor imperfection, and by checking for the employee code can give you the assurance of a 1st rate purchase.
suitnewbb%20%2829%20of%2031%29-2.jpg

So these Sperrys are popping up at every Nordstrom Rack? Im about to check the Rack out tomorrow before I pull the trigger online. Im really liking these, could I call in and ask for them and they could check the system, or since its random shoes they woudnt be able to check? 
Mind if I get the SKU number?

Originally Posted by Kramer

What's with Drake and the cargo pants all the time?

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one who notices. He was wearing Cargo pants during the OVO fest here in Toronto last summer
laugh.gif

put this together, going out on a limb and being a little out of the norm and wearing burgandy shoes with a black suit. ill keep you posted.
2w57qlv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom