Dressing better

Originally Posted by Diego

Bros, can I get opinions on this jacket?
Style? Worth the cop?
Also, how does the fit look to you pros?
Looks good. You're at Uniqlo I think so fit and price should be solid. Can't really tell if it fits perfectly or not because it's unbuttoned and your arms are up but it doesn't look bad. 

It was Uniqlo, retail was $100.

Its a size Small. It fits fine when its not buttoned, but once I button it, it feels tight around the midsection.
But if you look at the sleeves I feel like a Medium might be too big.

I dont know if Im the only one that does this, but theres certain jackets that I dont button up no matter what.
So now Im kinda torn as to what I should do.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

just got this coat
stapleton_fossil_1_2.jpg

anyone wanna point me in the right direction for a winter hat? polo? any other nice brands? trying to keep it under $35-$40 tho.
jacket is actually a lil darker than the pic.

how does it fit? and is it warm?

Its a size Small. It fits fine when its not buttoned, but once I button it, it feels tight around the midsection.

I dont know if Im the only one that does this, but theres certain jackets that I dont button up no matter what.
U could always get it tailored.

I'd grab a Medium and only wear it when you double layer underneath it, but it looks really big around the arms.

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Nice pick up/steal

Merry Xmas guys...enjoy and be safe out there while I'm stuck at work..
:-(

That sucks having to be at work on Xmas.....have a merry one though, I managed to escape the pharmacy today......

Tell me about it!...but someone has to the LWorking in a hospital has it's perks but this is definately not one of them...I was at work since 7am yesterday till today at 7am...Diego - get it bro, as long as arm length is good, the mid section snugg-ness can be fixed with a few extra days at the gym a week...lolYou need to hit me up next time you go to uniqlo, I wanna go but I hate taking the train alone and parking in soho is a !+%$+.

Might go again next week bro. Ill hit you up and let you know.

To whoever said it was big around the sleeves, I had nothin but a frail white tee when I tried it on but Im sure it fits better with layers. Im just thinking that if I get the Medium itll be TOO big.
Thing is, I dont know if Im just trying to convince myself that it fits good enough to be copped.

Either way, thanks for the advice bros.

%%%+ get it, if you don't like it I'll give you 80$ for it...I've been on the market for a trench for like 3 years!...lol

Btw I was in Nordstroms and found a navy-blue/cream moncler...%%%+ was soooo nice, fit was great!..but 1000$ :-(
I've wanted one since last year, just not sure if I wanna pull the trigger...are they worth it?...I had it on for about 3 minutes and for a thin jacket, it's VERY warm.

10-piece, I'm not familiar with the street names ^^^bro, o just go down Houston, turn by the bp gas station and I end up going in circles because unless is a weekend, parking is impossible...teach me your ways!

Originally Posted by bkmac

I want to pull the trigger on this without even looking at it in-person.

0103_9266_020_f

Men's AE Hooded Anorak
Just bought it. Looks pretty decent.  They have the 20% off code for today only, came to 75$ with free shipping.

Im worried bout the sizing though, went with XLtall, my fingers are crossed hoping it'll be a good fit.

Style? Worth the cop?
Where else can i find a similar jacket(instore) ? copped a similar looking peacoat from lands end canvas in m and i have the same issue, fits too big particularly the arms.

10-piece, I'm not familiar with the street names ^^^bro, o just go down Houston, turn by the bp gas station and I end up going in circles because unless is a weekend, parking is impossible...teach me your ways!

You know where West Broadway is? Its toward the west side from the BP, look for Thompson and any street west from there. Its about a 4 block walk from Broadway, but there are a bunch of stores, APC, Stussy, KR, LV, Burton, a bunch of botiques around there whole area. You already know. That street is pretty easy to find parking, you might need to go up and down the streets a few times, but youll find parking.
I usually find parking there then Spring St. is a block or two away then I make my way from there.

Bro, unless its a Sunday its not worth driving.
Lets just take the train one day and converse like lil high school kids.
Goodtimes.jpg

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Just bought it. Looks pretty decent.  They have the 20% off code for today only, came to 75$ with free shipping.

Im worried bout the sizing though, went with XLtall, my fingers are crossed hoping it'll be a good fit.
As much as I want to order it tonight to get that 20% off, I think I am just going to go to the mall tomorrow morning and if the AE has it, I'll try it on and see what I think; ordering a jacket online without even trying it on isn't all that wise.

Jacket looks great for the spring in my opinion.

Bro, unless its a Sunday its not worth driving.
Lets just take the train one day and converse like lil high school kids.
Goodtimes.jpg
If youre like me and hate taking the train, Thompson is your best bet. 
laugh.gif

Especially if you plan on doing a decent amount of shopping, I woudnt wanna be carrying 3-6 bags on the train.

Style? Worth the cop?
that the soho uniqlo store? (i'd recognize that elevator anywhere).

in all seriousness, you should consider pm'ing AntonLavey with the question (trenchcoats are his forte) but it seems to be a good fit. i can't really tell on the sleeves but the length and shoulders don't look bad.

and ksteezy I live in the city, and driving isn't worth it except after 6pm and on sundays

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by bkmac

I want to pull the trigger on this without even looking at it in-person.

0103_9266_020_f

Men's AE Hooded Anorak
Just bought it. Looks pretty decent. They have the 20% off code for today only, came to 75$ with free shipping.

What code do you speak of??  Also, how tall are you?  I'm 6ft and am not sure what size to cop.  Thanks

That Uniqlo trench looks good.
Chris Brown has the worst style ever.
The H&M $25 slippers are popping up, I'll get them for the crib on some Ghostface tip, but never outdoors.
L1100936.jpg
L1100945.jpg

What does everyone think about Burgandy Clarks DB? I have a pair from last year that ive only worn once and it wasnt even that great of an outfit. I have em up for sale but im second guessing letting them go cause the pics online look so damn nice. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

What does everyone think about Burgandy Clarks DB? I have a pair from last year that ive only worn once and it wasnt even that great of an outfit. I have em up for sale but im second guessing letting them go cause the pics online look so damn nice. 
laugh.gif

what size?

Originally Posted by Meangene4

I would get it. It looks like one you wouldnt buttoned up anyways.

You could always take it to get altered too. I don't know how much leeway you have with the button placement but if you shift them over a little bit it could help.

Back
Top Bottom