Dressing better

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 23kidd

23kidd & calibeebee, about that AE Hooded Anorak jacket, my mother went to the mall early this morning, and she stopped by AE for me to check out the jacket. She said it was very thin, may not be worth the price (unless you're ultimate plan is to wear it in the spring, which is my plan). I'll have to check it out myself and judge.
Your right it is thin...you can tell by looking at the pictures.

I need a new spring jacket,  so this should do good i hope.
Post pics/your impressions of the jacket when you receive it, if you don't mind.
For sure.
you-got-it-dude-o.gif

Hopefully the snowstorm in the east coast wont be so bad so i can get it in this week 
eyes.gif

I've been on the hunt for them brown Abington timberland boots posted a few pages back since buddy posted them, now i see they came out last fall, guess i'm !$+* of luck.

The best advice I could give someone is to have 4 or 5 basic outfits that have colors or tones that work well with one another. Then try to mix and match different aspects of these outfits with different button-down shirts and ties....that way you can wear the same pair of pants and even shirt but with a different tie, jacket, pair of shoes, and completely change the look and feel of the outfit. ALso, I would look into the colors and tones that best fit your particular skin tone (i.e. Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter skin tone types are all different)

imov85.jpg

I'm feeling this cardigan. I bought a couple of Knitted Ties, at Macys with this sale going on. What color shirt would be best? White or Navy blue?

The tie is Mostly black with navy stripes going down.

I am in need of a navy suit. Where can I find a good one for about $300?
My siblings bought me a navy blazer from Banana Republic for xmas, which came out to be about $230 for the jacket alone after 40% off. But I need to go back and pay full price for the pants
sick.gif

So I'm wondering if I should just return the blazer and look elsewhere for a navy suit? What other brands and stores should I look into?

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

My siblings bought me a navy blazer from Banana Republic for xmas, which came out to be about $230 for the jacket alone after 40% off. But I need to go back and pay full price for the pants
sick.gif

So I'm wondering if I should just return the blazer and look elsewhere for a navy suit? What other brands and stores should I look into?

how much are the pants?  BR usually has coupons so factor that into the cost.

otherwise, you can definitely pick up some decent suits for $300 from macys during sales.  i recently picked up a "tailored fit" tommy hilfiger from macys.com for less than $200 during the F&F sale.  decent quality for the price but i'm no suit connoisseur/snob.

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

That Uniqlo trench looks good.
Chris Brown has the worst style ever.
The H&M $25 slippers are popping up, I'll get them for the crib on some Ghostface tip, but never outdoors.
L1100936.jpg
L1100945.jpg

what brand are the chinos?

Originally Posted by Jordman23

imov85.jpg

I'm feeling this cardigan. I bought a couple of Knitted Ties, at Macys with this sale going on. What color shirt would be best? White or Navy blue?

The tie is Mostly black with navy stripes going down.
A&F has really nice quality flannels and cardigans.
Too bad they blast their logo on some items like this one.

The H&M $25 slippers are popping up, I'll get them for the crib on some Ghostface tip, but never outdoors.
L1100936.jpg
That's an extremely androgynous look from the waist down (pause?)

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

sick.gif

how much are the pants?  BR usually has coupons so factor that into the cost.

otherwise, you can definitely pick up some decent suits for $300 from macys during sales.  i recently picked up a "tailored fit" tommy hilfiger from macys.com for less than $200 during the F&F sale.  decent quality for the price but i'm no suit connoisseur/snob.
The pants are $150. http://bananarepublic.gap...d=56527&oid=OUT19059

passed on those Bean boots because we don't really get snow and doesn't rain much this time of year.....it's been snowing last three days
frown.gif

23kidd & calibeebee, about that AE Hooded Anorak jacket, my mother went to the mall early this morning, and she stopped by AE for me to check out the jacket. She said it was very thin, may not be worth the price (unless you're ultimate plan is to wear it in the spring, which is my plan). I'll have to check it out myself and judge.
Your right it is thin...you can tell by looking at the pictures.

I need a new spring jacket,  so this should do good i hope.
Post pics/your impressions of the jacket when you receive it, if you don't mind.
For sure.
you-got-it-dude-o.gif

Hopefully the snowstorm in the east coast wont be so bad so i can get it in this week 
eyes.gif

In a couple of hours I am about to risk my life just to hit the stores. SMH

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

L1100936.jpg
L1100945.jpg

IF ANYONE CAN GET ME THESE SLIPPERS IN A 10-11.. HIT ME UP WITH A PM ASAP.....
happy.gif

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

Originally Posted by lilfazzl

L1100936.jpg
L1100945.jpg

IF ANYONE CAN GET ME THESE SLIPPERS IN A 10-11.. HIT ME UP WITH A PM ASAP.....
happy.gif

If I can make it out the house i'm going to H&M. I'll let you know what I find.

Back
Top Bottom