Dressing better

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Originally Posted by bkmac

I want to pull the trigger on this without even looking at it in-person.

0103_9266_020_f

Men's AE Hooded Anorak
Just bought it. Looks pretty decent. They have the 20% off code for today only, came to 75$ with free shipping.

Im worried bout the sizing though, went with XLtall, my fingers are crossed hoping it'll be a good fit.
What code do you speak of??  Also, how tall are you?  I'm 6ft and am not sure what size to cop.  Thanks
Im 5 11 ft. Ill post the sizing on here once i get the jacket.

whats a good everyday type boot for the winter?

I rock Wallabees just about everyday, sure they get beatup, but they are so comfy and basically match with everything.

Merry Christmas to all the regulars in the dressing better thread!
pimp.gif

What are some more upscale jeans that have a similar fit to 501s? I'm trying to buy a nice pair of dark blue/navy jeans for NYE..

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

That Uniqlo trench looks good.
Chris Brown has the worst style ever.
The H&M $25 slippers are popping up, I'll get them for the crib on some Ghostface tip, but never outdoors.
L1100936.jpg
L1100945.jpg

I have to ick those up.

The H&M $25 slippers are popping up, I'll get them for the crib on some Ghostface tip, but never outdoors.
L1100936.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

even for the crib, no thanks

i think he pulled them off quite nicely....except the jaket.

anywho got some redwings for xmas from the wife....threw em on right away..lol
5292310851_f9d2b2f545_b.jpg

5292909800_2a0f0c6a0c_b.jpg

Has anybody ordered a varsity jacket from the jacketshop.com before? Could you please share comments on the fit, quality, and anything else you want to add regarding their jackets.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i think he pulled them off quite nicely....except the jaket.

anywho got some redwings for xmas from the wife....threw em on right away..lol
5292310851_f9d2b2f545_b.jpg

the $300 j crew joints. i like those a lot but could never afford them
frown.gif

L1100936.jpg
L1100945.jpg

I like the Chinos. Are they from H&M too?

23kidd & calibeebee, about that AE Hooded Anorak jacket, my mother went to the mall early this morning, and she stopped by AE for me to check out the jacket. She said it was very thin, may not be worth the price (unless you're ultimate plan is to wear it in the spring, which is my plan). I'll have to check it out myself and judge.

23kidd & calibeebee, about that AE Hooded Anorak jacket, my mother went to the mall early this morning, and she stopped by AE for me to check out the jacket. She said it was very thin, may not be worth the price (unless you're ultimate plan is to wear it in the spring, which is my plan). I'll have to check it out myself and judge.
Your right it is thin...you can tell by looking at the pictures.

I need a new spring jacket,  so this should do good i hope.

Originally Posted by 23kidd

Your right it is thin...you can tell by looking at the pictures.

I need a new spring jacket,  so this should do good i hope.
Post pics/your impressions of the jacket when you receive it, if you don't mind.

Nako - those are it ^^^bro, had my eyes on tem for a while, the wife took notice..lol

Dragon - The jeans are Jcrew bro..

Got shoes - I'm pretty sure the fisheye angle makes them look smaller than they are, I wear a size 8...still not that big of a size anyhow..

Thanks for the feedback fam.

Nice gift you got there Kolombian... the sole isn't too high which is nice.

Where is Nii? Seems like it's been a minute.

Back
Top Bottom