Dressing better

How versatile would you say a navy blazer is? I'm starting to go the theatre in the West End and the ballet and I need to wear something smarter.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

How versatile would you say a navy blazer is? I'm starting to go the theatre in the West End and the ballet and I need to wear something smarter.
Depending on the weather you can throw on a turtleneck or light/medium weight cable knit sweater or cardigan with some jeans/cords/flannels/wools...

or use that same blazer and wear some nice chinos and a l/s polo shirt. I wish I had pics but a navy blazer is that versatile trust me.

Originally Posted by airmissionretro

Depending on the weather you can throw on a turtleneck or light/medium weight cable knit sweater or cardigan with some jeans/cords/flannels/wools...

or use that same blazer and wear some nice chinos and a l/s polo shirt. I wish I had pics but a navy blazer is that versatile trust me.

its something every man should have in his closet imo

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Looking for opinions...thinking of getting a TOJ varsity. The question is all black or all brown? Any suggestions?
nerd.gif

I own a toj varsity in grey/cream and black/caramel and I would have to suggest getting an all black varsity.  Nothing compares to the steez of a murdered out varsity when it comes to going out on the prowl.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Looking for opinions...thinking of getting a TOJ varsity. The question is all black or all brown? Any suggestions?
nerd.gif

I own a toj varsity in grey/cream and black/caramel and I would have to suggest getting an all black varsity.  Nothing compares to the steez of a murdered out varsity when it comes to going out on the prowl.

I am not a big fan of the raglan winter varsity, I like the older and mroe structure shoulder. Witht hat said, all black is awesome but all black all leather is even awesomer!

Very if not the most versatile.

You'll always be able to find a good black jacket because black jackets come in one shade....BLACK. Go for a brown jacket man.

Originally Posted by mustbefire

nerd.gif

I second this. I have a navy/cream one from TOJ but I know they have black zippers now (not sure if they are just for the motos and DR's) but a blacked out varsity with black zippers would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got these (Steve Madden Justis) at 6PM.com for $70 and like them a lot, just ordered the brown pair too. 
resize

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

many great narrow ties on sales for $15 on Lands End. Some in wool too.
^^ thanks for the info Nacho...free shipping - Coupon Code: heritage  PIN: 2675  

is that ToJ leather varsity going to be on sale? or is it simply a one off sample piece? I'm going to hit the gym a bit more before I measure up for a leather calfskin bomber.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

is that ToJ leather varsity going to be on sale? or is it simply a one off sample piece? I'm going to hit the gym a bit more before I measure up for a leather calfskin bomber.

It is currently a sample but I think you may be able to request it, give them an e-mail to be sure.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by xblaze23

It is currently a sample but I think you may be able to request it, give them an e-mail to be sure.
The all leather varsity is an option, you just have to request it. All leather pumps the price from $350 to $710.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

sanders-harry-chukka-boots.jpg

Traditional English shoe makers Sanders has one of its casual footwear styles presented here with theHarry chukka boot. The suede boot comes in a light brown hue and is set off by a red brick outsole with a slight heel. The Harry boot is available now at select retailers including The Denim Store in Singapore.
Sexy. 
smokin.gif

Outsole sets it off. It'll never reach stateside, however.

Back
Top Bottom