Dressing better

63,081
42,664
Joined Dec 13, 2004
I'm not sure if there are many red leather fans out there like me but these Red Wings looks great to me.
Their oxblood series.



 
4,693
723
Joined Apr 12, 2007
Originally Posted by ksteezy

What's your budget bro...btw congrats on the wedding, enjoy it, it will be over before you know it...
Max $250. Thanks. It is coming up fast.

Luong1209 wrote:[hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Hey peeps. My wedding is next month and I need shoe recommendations for my tux. Black tux, Black Bow Tie, white shirt. I would prefer loafers.
Congrats!

Post pics afterward.


Thanks, Will do.



RFX45 wrote:[hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Hey peeps. My wedding is next month and I need shoe recommendations for my tux. Black tux, Black Bow Tie, white shirt. I would prefer loafers.
Congrats.
As for shoe suggestions, the only slip-ons and as close to loafers you should wear for a wedding is this formal slip-ons. Loafers are just too casual witha  tux.



Thanksm I like those. I saw a pair and will go try them out this weekend.



niidawg3 wrote:[hr][/hr]
Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Hey peeps. My wedding is next month and I need shoe recommendations for my tux. Black tux, Black Bow Tie, white shirt. I would prefer loafers.
Congrats man. +1 on the loafers RFX recommending.

  
Thanks Nii. I promise I am going be like YO! Next time I see you around the A.
 
3,423
14
Joined Aug 22, 2004



I bought this at J.Crew on Final Sale.

It doesn't fit me. They're not letting me return it????????

Any way to get around this?



 

demize

Banned
1,574
10
Joined Dec 11, 2010
Originally Posted by Dunkaroos




I bought this at J.Crew on Final Sale.

It doesn't fit me. They're not letting me return it????????

Any way to get around this?



sell it to someone else?
 
8,253
14
Joined Mar 4, 2007
Originally Posted by DEMIZE

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos




I bought this at J.Crew on Final Sale.

It doesn't fit me. They're not letting me return it????????

Any way to get around this?



sell it to someone else?
thats what hes doin by sayin he doesnt know what to do with it 
 
 
3,423
14
Joined Aug 22, 2004
Sorry.

Customer service said no refunds or exchanges.

You think they will credit me if I just send it back? I think so.
 
2,081
11
Joined Feb 3, 2010
Originally Posted by MuslimShady

^Not sure on J.Crew's return policy but here's another loophole to get some cheap clothes from H&M. If anyone remembers the buy 2 get 1 free video games Best Buy sale about a year ago, this is similar. Anyways, H&M always has stuff on sale; and those sale items have a red tag which says the sale price and the original tag (white) which says the original price. What I've done before is purchase something on sale at one H&M, then remove the red sale tag and take it to another H&M and exchanging it for store credit, keep in mind H&M does not require a receipt when dealing with exchanges. So they'll see the original white tag and give you that amount of store credit. I've done this before and ended up getting an H&M suit for about 30 bucks. It doesn't always work though because sometimes, they'll check some "board" in the back to see if the thing you brought in is on sale at a different H&M but usually the employees don't care to do that.


must try this
 
2,956
2,261
Joined Feb 25, 2004
Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

^Not sure on J.Crew's return policy but here's another loophole to get some cheap clothes from H&M. If anyone remembers the buy 2 get 1 free video games Best Buy sale about a year ago, this is similar. Anyways, H&M always has stuff on sale; and those sale items have a red tag which says the sale price and the original tag (white) which says the original price. What I've done before is purchase something on sale at one H&M, then remove the red sale tag and take it to another H&M and exchanging it for store credit, keep in mind H&M does not require a receipt when dealing with exchanges. So they'll see the original white tag and give you that amount of store credit. I've done this before and ended up getting an H&M suit for about 30 bucks. It doesn't always work though because sometimes, they'll check some "board" in the back to see if the thing you brought in is on sale at a different H&M but usually the employees don't care to do that.


must try this
OR take the red sales tag off and put it on a regular sales item, since, they enter all sales items in manually.  $10 for a $50 jacket.

Good old times, I've graduated from that and H&M clothes
 
5,409
923
Joined Oct 22, 2004
Originally Posted by MuslimShady

^Not sure on J.Crew's return policy but here's another loophole to get some cheap clothes from H&M. If anyone remembers the buy 2 get 1 free video games Best Buy sale about a year ago, this is similar. Anyways, H&M always has stuff on sale; and those sale items have a red tag which says the sale price and the original tag (white) which says the original price. What I've done before is purchase something on sale at one H&M, then remove the red sale tag and take it to another H&M and exchanging it for store credit, keep in mind H&M does not require a receipt when dealing with exchanges. So they'll see the original white tag and give you that amount of store credit. I've done this before and ended up getting an H&M suit for about 30 bucks. It doesn't always work though because sometimes, they'll check some "board" in the back to see if the thing you brought in is on sale at a different H&M but usually the employees don't care to do that.
So, basically you're committing return fraud.  Are you really that cheap?  I mean, it's H&M to begin with.
 
18,299
1,006
Joined Apr 1, 2009
Could you guys let me know when you see some nice knit sweaters that go on sale anywhere....preciate it.
 
1,288
105
Joined Dec 20, 2001
[high horse]

being a gentleman should extend beyond what you wear, and also into all facets of your life. i dont think it is right to scam the system. we are all about deals, but get the deals when they are there to be had ... not committing fraud. i notice this has been coming up quite a bit in this thread, by some fairly regular posters.

come on folks!!

[/high horse]
 
18,299
1,006
Joined Apr 1, 2009
I'm trying 

Over the last few years I've really gotten into fashion and what not. Trying to find my own style, the one thin that I have noticed is that women have so many more options.
What do you guys do to add variety to your fits?
I think this is my first fit pic on here, it's pretty bland I know. First day back on campus today. I need some better jeans, all I have now are 514s
 
63,081
42,664
Joined Dec 13, 2004
I don't usually post my pick-ups here anymore since I get flamed all over but I figure this is something some people here might appreciate.
The perfect black dress shoes to me, simple and can be very versatile.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now