Dressing better

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

are those the alpha khakis?
No I don't believe so, but I would suggest that if ppl are interesting in chinos, to check out their local TJ Maxx or Marshalls for these Dockers, they had a variety of colors/styles to choose from, priced from $12.99 to $16.99 I think.

I agree. I purchased a pair of mustard color Dockers today for $14.99.

Think i bought those same mustard dockers last week. Wore em to work the same day before i could talk myself out of them. Went over quite well.

If not looking good for your own confidence/good first impression - at least look good for the ladies..

Anybody know how heavily J Crew discounts for Black Friday?? I need to get a new pea coat and I'm interested in the Bayswater one....but I wanna know if its worth waiting for the sale....Ksteezy? lol

Originally Posted by 23kickz

anyone got any suggestions on parkas ? winter is coming here on east coast.
If by east coast you mean NYC, check out Uniqlo, there is a nice parka from J+ line that looks nice. Other than that, check out Urban Outfitters, H&M, Zara, etc... Any of those places will probably have something you are looking for. It's hard to give a decent advice since it doesn't get cold enough here in SoCal as it does in the east coast so I have no experience with thicker parkas, I actually do not even seek to get one for that reason alone.

Adam Sandler DGAF!  I've seen dude numerous times, the epitome of "bumming" it.  Props to him.

If you guys want discounts on JCrew just sign up for their email list (The only purpose for my AOL account).  They send out coupon codes 2-3 times a week.  In fact, if you want discounts on anything just sign up for the stores email list.  You'll receive tons of discounts/emails.  DO NOT use your primary email address.

Shoes definitely are an investment.  Not sneaker type of investment where you try to flip for profit.  Investment in the sense that good shoes will last, as long as you give them TLC.

Get that Shoe+Belt combo going, and it will definitely bring some "pop" to your outfits.

Probably my favorite colorway and fit of the new ToJ varsities, really want to pull the trigger now.
350x467px-LL-d704f7aa_P1040382.jpeg
350x467px-LL-5db2f6bf_P1040386.jpeg

I can get Clark Bushacre 2 boots for like $60..should i pull the trigger and get them? Or is the difference from the Original Clark Desert boots that much different that i should get the DS? I know all i keep seeing is that the sole is the big difference, but is the comfort level/durability different as well?

Plz Respond, i never get a response in this thread
frown.gif

Get the buchares/bushare/bushchefjehwdfewg, however it's spelled, if you need a more durable sole like dealing with rain and less than suitable terrain. The crepe sole on the DB is best for street walking on paved road but it'll be very slippery when wet and might disintegrate if used outdoors.

At the end, there isn't much difference aesthetically from what I can see, just depends whether the leather and color on the pair on sale is something you like or not.

Anybody have issues with stuff like little rocks, etc. getting stuck to the bottoms of their wooden soles? I walk to work in the morning in NYC (obviously it's a mess), and I have a specific pair that I always seem to have trouble with.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Here you go bros

Sale items though

good looks on this, k.  I could use some more work clothes.  Is there any kind I can print out or do I just whisper "MUSTHAVE" to the cashier?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Anybody have issues with stuff like little rocks, etc. getting stuck to the bottoms of their wooden soles? I walk to work in the morning in NYC (obviously it's a mess), and I have a specific pair that I always seem to have trouble with.

I have never had that particular problem with my leather soled shoes. What you can do is have a cobbler add a topy to them if it is bothering you that much.

How do you like this outfit? More on the terms of fit, since there is nothing special too special about the clothes, except some details. Comments welcome.
1901 shirt

Chinos from UO

Tyat bracelets

Didn't wanna show the shoes cause they don't relate to the thread

389f6f22100d11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

http://instagr.am/p/UXHuf/

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Here you go bros

Sale items though

good looks on this, k.  I could use some more work clothes.  Is there any kind I can print out or do I just whisper "MUSTHAVE" to the cashier?
happy.gif

roll.gif
I just pictured that scenario in my head and tears came

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lmao Fam the sale stuff is jus marked don't go whisper nothing to nobody lol

roll.gif

Man, I need J.Crew to have a sale on outerwear already.

You guys tell me...A or B?

Price is irrelevant, both cost the same.  Hugo Boss vs. Johnston & Murphy

tumblr_luqmv15edQ1ql65k1o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by awon23

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Lmao Fam the sale stuff is jus marked don't go whisper nothing to nobody lol

roll.gif

Man, I need J.Crew to have a sale on outerwear already.

They did already :-/I got the email a few weeks back, but I was banned and couldn't post, they always having sales though...I'll keep ya posted...

how do clark desert boots fit? they look like you need to size down a bit.

anyone have any codes/sales for them? looking on buying a brown and a gray pair.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Probably my favorite colorway and fit of the new ToJ varsities, really want to pull the trigger now.
350x467px-LL-d704f7aa_P1040382.jpeg
350x467px-LL-5db2f6bf_P1040386.jpeg

Fire. I'm not a huge fan of the zipper though. 

Don't forget the 'MUSTHAVE' code works on the Online Factory Store too. Just scooped up two button ups and a hoodie for $88 after shipping and tax.

I want the tux jacket and blazer but I highly doubt I'd be able to get it.
It'll likely sell out and end up on ebay like what happened with the Lanvin collab.

Back
Top Bottom