Dressing better

Much appreciated RFX. I'm about to head to the mall. I'll post pictures so y'all can see how it turned out.

lhztj.jpg

242yfpj.jpg

H&M Shawl Cardigan
BDG Cap Tee
Levis 501 STF(hot soak before wearing, soaked from waist down, inseam shrunk 3inches)
Y-3 honja

Esco, you make want to get a shawl cardigan.
Nice JV boots on the other page too.

I am not big on duck boots but with Officine Creatives version with a leather toe instead of rubber, it makes me want a pair.
officine-creative-duck-boot-00.jpg

I kinda regret getting a black blazer. Aside from a couple of shirts with minimal choices of ties, it doen't work with too many outfits at all.

I'll be back at the shop tomorrow so I will check to see what sizes in the Clae we have left.
Saddles have became more comfortable than sneakers. Older women randomly sparking up convos about my shoes and socks is also a plus.
ubqdh.jpg

2ith404.jpg

Picked up these today.
243j4ly.jpg

^^
Lol I was at the game last night too but was sittin way at the top... even tho we got smashed it was fun.. Nice fit I also wore 1s but the new loves

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I'll be back at the shop tomorrow so I will check to see what sizes in the Clae we have left.
Saddles have became more comfortable than sneakers. Older women randomly sparking up convos about my shoes and socks is also a plus.
ubqdh.jpg

2ith404.jpg

Picked up these today.
243j4ly.jpg
What is the brand of those saddles and where did you cop? Very nice.

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

lhztj.jpg

242yfpj.jpg

H&M Shawl Cardigan
BDG Cap Tee
Levis 501 STF(hot soak before wearing, soaked from waist down, inseam shrunk 3inches)
Y-3 honja

How long did you soak the 501's for? And damn, 3 inches off the inseam? Does the leg opening shrink alot as well?

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Originally Posted by ESCO i AM

H&M Shawl Cardigan
BDG Cap Tee
Y-3 honja

How long did you soak the 501's for? And damn, 3 inches off the inseam? Does the leg opening shrink alot as well?

For about an hour in extremely hot water. The hotter the water, the more it will shrink. The leg opening shrinks maybe half an inch. Original size was30x34, they are 31x31 now. Waist stretched to my true waist size. I went down a bit in waist so it would have slimmer fit when they finally stretched out.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Had to switch jackets for the Laker game.
Sometimes, you just have the need to wear J's.

Converse by JV./Generra jacket - GAP grey tee - PS belt - Levis 511 jeans - AJ I First Love shoes - J12 watch

Got to love great cheap pre-season tickets. Artest giving me the evil eye.
laugh.gif

218.jpg

roll.gif
effin hilarious... got that ima killin the **** outtta u look...

Hanging out with friends and maybe go see Zombieland tonight.

Fred Perry knit bomber - Ben Sherman s/s shirt - 511 trousers blk - PS belt - Gucci sneakers - Hublot watch

^I like that wrinkly look to it but honestly if you want to know quality on those exact boots you'd have to have them in your hands to judge them yourself.
I copped a pair of VIA SPIGA at marshalls with the similiar style but without the wrinkle look for only 40, quality wasn't a question and it was cheap.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Opinions on these boots

Can't copy the pics.

How's Urban Outfitter in terms of quality. I've never dealt with them before.
Too high cut for my preference. I don't think the quality will be that great, especially for the price. Never had shoes from UO brand, but Ibought some hoodies from UO before and I think it's on the same level as H&M, quality wise.

I figured for that price I shouldn't expect top tier items, but rather are the items fairly priced. I'm not trying to go through buying and returningif not satisfied. I've got a winter jacket on the way with the same apprehensions.

nice bows ty. that salmon/pink joint is fire. I rock bow-ties to work on the regular (i'm a teacher)... I'll have to post some of my sometime soon.just hate when adults ask "is that a clip on?"

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I figured for that price I shouldn't expect top tier items, but rather are the items fairly priced. I'm not trying to go through buying and returning if not satisfied. I've got a winter jacket on the way with the same apprehensions.
The way I look at it is why pay retail for that pair instead of looking for a better brand that's on sale for around the same range?

The bow ties are
pimp.gif
I got one as a gift and still have a hard time doing it, even with all the YouTube vids.
laugh.gif

keep watching the youtube videos on how to tie em... but if you're like me, once you finally get it you'll feel foolish because it's JUST liketying a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom