Dressing better

Originally Posted by niidawg3

Originally Posted by 55steep

Anyone have experience with Rachel Comey boots? I've been contemplating picking up these for a buck thirty. I know it's cheap for'em, but I want to make sure that quality-wise they'd be worthwhile compared to other brands in that price range (100-150).

FLAMES!!!
these are hot

on a related note, how do you ya'll clean your leather DB's? like after a night of gallavanting they tend to get dirty/alch spilled on them
laugh.gif

Just a bit of water seems to clean them up well enough,but what else?

Clarks is having a buy one get one half off sale this Black Friday. Instore only from what I know.

how do you ya'll clean your leather DB's? like after a night of gallavanting they tend to get dirty/alch spilled on them
laugh.gif

All of my DB's are suede and the only one that's leather is the beeswax. I don't really clean that one, I just wipe the shoes withthe wax sponge every now and then. With my leather Chukkas however, I do clean almost after every wear to maintain maximum shine. I use neutral wax and minkwax, and brushes of course. I use suede erasers to erase the big scuff marks on the DB's, usually happen on my right side due to my driving habit.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^

$109 for that?

Its a regular plain flannel shirt. I have something similar from Uniqlo for $20.

Yupp, I've seen similar shirts too but I got stucked on this one so I bought it.

Yea for $109 you got raped on that shirt.. Now you may have the money and not care, but it's always good to find better deals than that.

I need some DB's in my life. I've been saying this for the past 100 pages, I know.

on a side note im in a sz 35 waist now and L in RL, BR, and GAP w/ another 20lbs or so to lose..
frown.gif
frown.gif

90% of my huge wardrobe is sz 38, and XL-XXL.
mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Yea for $109 you got raped on that shirt.. Now you may have the money and not care, but it's always good to find better deals than that.

I need some DB's in my life. I've been saying this for the past 100 pages, I know.

on a side note im in a sz 35 waist now and L in RL, BR, and GAP w/ another 20lbs or so to lose..
frown.gif
frown.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
You may have to bum it for a while. At least that's what I did for the ~6 months that I dropped most of the weight. Hoody, Levi's,white v-neck, and Dunks every day.
laugh.gif
I knew I had not reached my goal yet so I wasn't going to spend grands on a new wardrobe.

That shirt is $ because it's from Theory. I have no idea why it's expensive though because the quality is crap. I've seen some at Nordy and ifthe quality is up there, I can justify it being priced like that but it felt like H&M to me.

Originally Posted by wj4

frown.gif
frown.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
You may have to bum it for a while. At least that's what I did for the ~6 months that I dropped most of the weight. Hoody, Levi's, white v-neck, and Dunks every day.
laugh.gif
I knew I had not reached my goal yet so I wasn't going to spend grands on a new wardrobe.

That shirt is $ because it's from Theory. I have no idea why it's expensive though because the quality is crap. I've seen some at Nordy and if the quality is up there, I can justify it being priced like that but it felt like H&M to me.

I know it's expensive, but 109$ from 245$ is still a good deal. I'm very picky when it comes to clothes and the similar shirts that I found wasn'tas attractive to me. Plus most shirts in Sweden are around that price range so I'm kinda used to that price range. I'm gonna visit NY thisChristmas so I can return it then if the quality sucks or if I'm not satisfied. Shipping was free so I won't lose any money buying it. Thanks for theheads up wj4.

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Is their an H&M sale friday?
H&M is supposed to have a 25% off from opening to 10am.
I already got a denim shirt and blazer on hold though, hopefully I can pick more up tomorrow before I go to work.

Originally Posted by wj4

frown.gif
frown.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
You may have to bum it for a while. At least that's what I did for the ~6 months that I dropped most of the weight. Hoody, Levi's, white v-neck, and Dunks every day.
laugh.gif

That shirt is $ because it's from Theory. I have no idea why it's expensive though because the quality is crap. I've seen some at Nordy and if the quality is up there, I can justify it being priced like that but it felt like H&M to me.
After posting how i'm between a S and a M..i signed up for the gym around my area to lose some of my gut and fit into a S. Progress has beengoing mighty well..as i dropped 8 lbs in a span of 3 weeks. I'm pretty content. Sucks that majority of the clothes i bought were 38 and Ms. Now I fit a 36perfect and slowly getting into a sz S. Word to hoodys and white tees. Ive been rocking them on a daily basis until i reach my goal. All my jeans that were32/31 are fitting a little too loose now.

Originally Posted by wj4

how do you ya'll clean your leather DB's? like after a night of gallavanting they tend to get dirty/alch spilled on them
laugh.gif
All of my DB's are suede and the only one that's leather is the beeswax. I don't really clean that one, I just wipe the shoes with the wax sponge every now and then. With my leather Chukkas however, I do clean almost after every wear to maintain maximum shine. I use neutral wax and mink wax, and brushes of course. I use suede erasers to erase the big scuff marks on the DB's, usually happen on my right side due to my driving habit.

Oh okay good looks. I suppose I am specifically talking about the Clarks beeswax. I have several scuffs on them and have had no idea how to get rid of them. Also, is there any way to clean the gum sides?

Back
Top Bottom