Dressing better

yea man, David Zs. Mine had to be brought in from another store because they didn't have any more 8.5 where I was (next to Uniqlo). Dudes took forever toget there, but I wasn't leaving without them since I don't know any other stores getting/have them.

a couple more pics

Can somebody please answer my question from a few pages back? Can cardigans and sweaters be tailored/fitted? I've got some that are a bit big in some areas(and I don't have love handles or a hunchback). Thanks again.

Thinking of scooping these up.

[img]http://www.theworkshoe.com/ima... anyone ordered from theworkshoe.com? Legit?

those burgundy DB's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm gonna have to pick them up
smh.gif

mg-04.jpg

been thinking of copulating a denim shirt like this for a few months now. I think I wiill search for one this weekend finally. Anyone recommend astore/brand? (not online)

Originally Posted by RFX45

I really hate giving shoe size suggestions based on my foot because I feel like I have a weird, inconsistent sizing.
Plus when it comes to Alden, they have too many different lasts but in the Indy's, which has a truebalance last, I wear an 8EE (7.5EE would probably fit me as well) and wear a 9D in Clarks DB, 10 in Chucks/JP and 9.5-10 in Nike/Jordans.

Again, my best suggestion is to try the shoes on as it is very difficult to suggest a certain size on anyone.

Tonight...

Thats pretty good advice I was really concerned about the width a lil more than length. I was going to order online but I guess I'll take your advice andtry them on first. Thank you

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

[img]http://www.theworkshoe.com/ima...one ordered from theworkshoe.com? Legit?

Should save some money and get these instead

AE Woodsman Boots
I'd pay more for the Red Wings quality. Treat them right and they'll last a lifetime. As far as sizing goes, it's different foreveryone. I went a full size down from my Nike size

Appreciate the info rcdp.

As far as those AE's go, good looking boot for the price. Unfortunately they're out of my size (sz eight) anyways so I'm going to go ahead with theRed Wings. The leather on the Red Wings looks amazing
pimp.gif

I was considering these as well.

DisplayPictureById.aspx

Or

adirnsm_creek_blk1.jpg

Adidas x Ransom. Creek and Summit models respectively. I still prefer the look of the Red Wings however. Thoughts on these though?

Adidas x Ransom has a lot of good stuff out right now.

P.S. The Summit boot comes with extra laces in different colors if green isn't ya steez.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture001bj.jpg

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it
info on the jacket?

RFX coming through with wild poses now.
laugh.gif
BR had a 40% off everything retail today for card members so I scooped up a few items for myself and mom. I waschilling with Jeezy.
261p9cn.jpg

^^^ Nope, not yet. I've been enjoying wearing boots too much lately, although the Punchy is considered a sneaker boot.

Originally Posted by wj4

RFX coming through with wild poses now.
laugh.gif
That's my "this is SPARTA!!!" pose.
Nice fit, I was planning onw earing a waistcoat tomorrow too.
And the sales people at BR must know you already by first name basis.
laugh.gif

And the sales people at BR must know you already by first name basis.
laugh.gif

I probably frequent about 7-8 different locations around here.
laugh.gif
It was a mad house in there though, at The Grove. Nothing in size S or Mwere left. I was tempted to restock up on Clarks DBs, but held back.
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, this time of the year is when the malls and shopping centers turn into a hell hole. You'd spend an hour just looking for parking.

Originally Posted by rcdp

Originally Posted by illmatickal

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

[img]http://www.theworkshoe.com/ima...e ordered from theworkshoe.com? Legit?

Should save some money and get these instead

AE Woodsman Boots
I'd pay more for the Red Wings quality. Treat them right and they'll last a lifetime. As far as sizing goes, it's different for everyone. I went a full size down from my Nike size
Quality seems really solid. I went down a full size as well. I did return it though. I bought the J. Crew collabo in dark red. I loveeverything about it except for how heavy they were. I walked around the house and decided that it wasn't for me.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it
jacket's cool but start putting your cell in one of those pockets

RFX where did you get that thermal? and how tall are you? i like the pants and the way it fits...what size? im having a hard time purchasing pants...since imreally picky...i only have 5 in my rotation and they're all about 2+ years old...

I'm 5'9-5'10.
The shirt isn't really a thermal, more like a ribbed henley and I got it from H&M for $15 and was buy 1 get 1 free during black friday.
Jeans are 511's, however these are the wider than usual 511s for some reason. Fits more like 514s in the top block but tapers all the way to 511s in thelower block.
Most of my 511's a 30x30 but those particular ones are 30x32, I like cuffing my jeans at times.

Back
Top Bottom