Dressing better

Originally Posted by just some foo

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture001bj.jpg

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it
info on the jacket?
it was usually around$149??.. was on sale at the gap for around 95.99 i think, and i convinced the employee that was working to give me heremployee discount to make it $80.55 with tax lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Recommendations for boots for winter?
Depending on your location and how extreme the weather gets, that will should be your determining factors. I'm in SoCal where we get rainsomewhat so I have my Timberland boots for the rainy days. I have my DB's for the dry days, and my Chukkas and loafers for more dress up occasions.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Recommendations for boots for winter?
Depending on your location and how extreme the weather gets, that will should be your determining factors. I'm in SoCal where we get rain somewhat so I have my Timberland boots for the rainy days. I have my DB's for the dry days, and my Chukkas and loafers for more dress up occasions.

I'm from Philadelphia, check the sig

Originally Posted by just some foo

got this jacket for ~60% off the other day.. only $80.55... picks up everything though..

picture001bj.jpg

picture002kn.jpg

buttonup/jeans are H&M..

i dont have any "dressing better" type shoes lol.. wore playoff 8s with it
info on the jacket?
it was usually around$149??.. was on sale at the gap for around 95.99 i think, and i convinced the employee that was working to give me her employee discount to make it $80.55 with tax lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

she lied to you bro. gap employee discount is 40%, but 20% is better than nothing
grin.gif

i have a question guys.. i'm going to xmas party tonight and im planning to wear denim jeans with a long sleeve button down and a vest.. should i tuck inthe button down long sleeve or leave it out.. the length of the shirt is not long enough to tuck in like regular work clothes its just slightly longer than thevest. heres some pics

94325c1eeb7464acd4b623814a0a3baff50f29f.jpg

or
c5715cea7746d863fc2ab7039d6a4b7125d357b.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Anyone know if any Hong Kong Uniqlo stores carry selvage denim? If yes, which ones? Thanks!
When I was in HK last year, the UNIQLO by Times Square in Causeway Bay had selvedge denim.

Originally Posted by abstractability

i have a question guys.. i'm going to xmas party tonight and im planning to wear denim jeans with a long sleeve button down and a vest.. should i tuck in the button down long sleeve or leave it out.. the length of the shirt is not long enough to tuck in like regular work clothes its just slightly longer than the vest. heres some pics
I would tuck the shirt in. The vest looks off with the shirt untucked.

tuck it in and add a belt...the button looks weird in the pic, but a black belt should take care of that.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Dr FONClBrICS

This is probably a longshot but does anybody know where to find the Suede-Leather Era Vans in a size 9:

EWZ39VB.JPG

If not, can anybody suggest some similar black casual shoes. Preferably with a leather toe and white eyelets similar to this shoe.
I don't even wear vans, but these are
pimp.gif

Been a while - just a heads up here

niidawg good stuff my brother

Might recognize some of these people on here

Thinking Fresh whats up

We're working on this video project with TONE , if your in NYC you probably know who he is

- teaser video

TONE_2009_StreetEtiquetteShow_Dec12_136.png

IMG_3196.jpg

more pics at http://www.StreetEtiquette.com

Originally Posted by abstractability

i have a question guys.. i'm going to xmas party tonight and im planning to wear denim jeans with a long sleeve button down and a vest.. should i tuck in the button down long sleeve or leave it out.. the length of the shirt is not long enough to tuck in like regular work clothes its just slightly longer than the vest. heres some pics

or

tuck it in ... and wear a white or white-based shirt.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Anyone know if any Hong Kong Uniqlo stores carry selvage denim? If yes, which ones? Thanks!
When I was in HK last year, the UNIQLO by Times Square in Causeway Bay had selvedge denim.
ty, i need a backup pair of black selvage.

The 514s don't look too nice in the pictures....

I ordered the 511 trousers as well...

Let's hope my huge thighs don't stick out.

Back
Top Bottom