Dressing better

I went to the Cherry Hill, NJ Macy's and saw the Tommy Hilfiger Bradley driving mocs half off, but they only had a 9.5 so I had to call to order them froma Macy's in VA. Took me almost a half hour to get to talk to someone, but it was worth it. Total was ~$58 including shipping. I'm a huge fan of TommyHilfiger so, *shrugs*
DSC00105.JPG

DSC00106.JPG

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

I need advice on Khakis. I'm looking to get straight fit Chinos to fit like Levis 505 regular fit. I tried dockers brand, but seems too baggy. Any advice will be greatly appreciate.

this is why a good tailor is priceless.

I get pants that are good on the rise and thigh. Unless it's a special piece that was garment-dyed you are able to take in/let out the waist and seat and can taper the leg and bottom to make it fit to you (and also adjust the length obviously). Wool pants are the easiest to adjust, you can usually taper jeans and fix the length but you need a great tailor to do it well.

Right on, thanks. So I guess most in store khakis seems baggy than jeans?
Try BR Khakis they are a great fit.
Coo, I'll check there. Does their leg opening for 'straight fit' pant looser or true like Levis Jean?

Not sure if this is "dressing better" but I like this fit. just headed to a bar. The shirt is a dark faded blue btw. And the shoes are gray. They arethe same shoes that the dude from earlier got for 30 bucks from banana
pimp.gif

outfit for work one day last week....RL half zip sweater, RL short sleeve buttonup, Old Navy khakis, AE drivers, Invicta watch

Originally Posted by VanillaGorillaDX

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

got this ben sherman the other day at a local boutique outlet 50% off.
Been looking for a jacket like this for forever

It comes in blue as well. I hate the pockets, because you can't use them to warm your hands. Check your local Macy's, retail is $250.00.

I do agree that finding a good tailor is a must. I probably make a stop once a week, anything from simply taking the width in to letting pants in/out andadjusting the seat and etc.

There is a 'hype' about Red Wings because a couple of months ago, GQ was raving all about it and said how this year was the year of boots from the goodold U.S.A.

But again, it's not like Red Wings was born yesterday.
laugh.gif
Been around for a minute. I love how some of them look, just don't like the fact thatthey weight as much as a 15 lb dumbbell.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

outfit for work one day last week....RL half zip sweater, RL short sleeve buttonup, Old Navy khakis, AE drivers, Invicta watch

pimp.gif
Nicely done.

Dope fit

These get any love in this thread? been lookinf for new dress sneakers these might be the winners? these fit the dressing better sneaker?
albin-01.jpg

pm08pl1b_p.jpg

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Not sure if this is "dressing better" but I like this fit. just headed to a bar. The shirt is a dark faded blue btw. And the shoes are gray. They are the same shoes that the dude from earlier got for 30 bucks from banana
pimp.gif
the jeans with holes is not what's up imo...lose them.

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

These get any love in this thread? been lookinf for new dress sneakers these might be the winners? these fit the dressing better sneaker?
albin-01.jpg
i like them.

Their PF FLyers.
Their nice and simple, I'd wear them.

Nice DB blazed Niidawg. I need to find a DB blazer that could work for me.
Looks like it's getting cold over there, it's still surprisingly nice 70 degrees right now.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Their PF FLyers.
Their nice and simple, I'd wear them.

Nice DB blazed Niidawg. I need to find a DB blazer that could work for me.
Looks like it's getting cold over there, it's still surprisingly nice 70 degrees right now.

Thanks RFX ... its actually a flannel DB suit ... i felt lazy to post a whole fit.

Yeah - we are at 23 today ... ridiculous. Its supposed to get up to 50 by Tuesday though.

I'm still working on my cufflink game at the moment.
laugh.gif

Question:

I got a pair of Levi 501 khakis. Haven't really wore them yet and was wondering what would look good with them. I have a hard time finding the right lookfor them because I usually don't wear khaki jeans. Maybe a plaid shirt with solid dark color shoes? Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom