Dressing better

^ Thanks RFX
happy.gif
.~

picked up these 3 at Macys for around $11 each...

and i picked up this Ralph Lauren at TJ Maxx for $20...They had LOADS of brand name ties too, it was crazy...some foreign names I've never heard of
laugh.gif
for $60 each, and also Ferangamo and Gucci as well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Check out endless.com. Sometimes they have 50% off sales on AEs. They should have a pair or two on discount right now though.

pimp.gif
TY.  Will definitely put this site to use in the future.

Anyone have any good outfits put together to go with those burgundy converse? Would love some creative ideas -- its a tough color to put something together with imo...

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Anyone have any good outfits put together to go with those burgundy converse? Would love some creative ideas -- its a tough color to put something together with imo...

Stop trying to match. khaki shorts/pants and a polo will do.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Stop trying to match. khaki shorts/pants and a polo will do.
Simple and effective. Can't go wrong wit that. You could also replace the polo for one of those checkered shirts.
smokin.gif

Edit- What's the name of those socks that you can rock with boat shoes? Sweaty feet ain't the business man. Thanks.

Damn spring... it's sunny but windy the whole week.
Tonight w/ evil plotting pose...

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by RFX45

Last night...

the vest...looks boxy...but also feminine if that's possible....

and guess who's been MIA for a while now...
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]

Yah, I was going for the Ellen Degeneres look. Looks like it worked.

Still kind of new to this whole dressing better thing. Not really trying to match, just threw on random clothes and went to class.
What do you guys do about phone bulges
sick.gif
Put phones and such in the back pocket?
j9ndcj.jpg

Pic of details, also for those talking about wearing bracelets. Friendship bracelet on the left, and beads that my parents got for me when they got back from China.
2s9zi84.jpg

Originally Posted by Twism009

Where can I cop a Black military style roll up shirt online??? Urban outfitters had one but they didn't have a Large. Thanks in advance.
I personally own a couple express mk2 military style shirts I love em

What are you guys doing for summer, what are some good shoes that I could wear with shorts (not cargos) I see a lot of great fits but it's starting to get too hot for boots.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Still kind of new to this whole dressing better thing. Not really trying to match, just threw on random clothes and went to class.
What do you guys do about phone bulges
sick.gif
Put phones and such in the back pocket?
j9ndcj.jpg

Pic of details, also for those talking about wearing bracelets. Friendship bracelet on the left, and beads that my parents got for me when they got back from China.
2s9zi84.jpg
SCC? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by malcmoney

68f26154aedc656e88c1a2ec41fb273fbc5247ac.pjpg
turtlenecks?...I still remember how uncomfortable those were from elementary school
laugh.gif
The spring this season has been surprisingly cold, it just started to become sunny in SoCal but then it has been windy that the temps still at low 50s-60s.
Even most of Ty's and Nii's fit had jackets too and Ty confirmed that it was still chilly where he resides. Not sure how it is in NY though.
Must be nice. I'm in FL so you can forget about a lot of the looks in here....

I need a coat like dude on the right. Rugby had one, but I never ordered it, and now I can't find it for the life of me.

Originally Posted by malcmoney

68f26154aedc656e88c1a2ec41fb273fbc5247ac.pjpg
I'm a huge fan of toggle/duffle coats, though it's too warm to even think about a coat now. 

I imagine this was for a magazine or something similar?

My only issue with it is that even though I think they've both got great style and are put together, would you really want to dress so similar to a friend?  I think they've got some originality in how they dress compared to the masses, but it just looks odd to both be wearing what amounts to the same thing (coat style, turtleneck, slim jeans, belt slightly askew, loosely-laced boots).

The spring this season has been surprisingly cold, it just started to become sunny in SoCal but then it has been windy that the temps still at low 50s-60s.
Even most of Ty's and Nii's fit had jackets too and Ty confirmed that it was still chilly where he resides. Not sure how it is in NY though.

As for having similar styles, I notice most friends adapt each others styles or some just tend to gravitate towards each other. In SE's case though, they have been friends for a long time so it is understandable that their styles are similar. Like me, I might be the only one who are very picky with the little details but most of my friends dress similar to me, no baggy and sagging pants or tall tees and such. I think if you go to a mall, you will see groups that wear similar clothes within that group, kind of like in high school where on one corner theres teh skaters with their oversized jeans (oversized when I was in hs, now it is probably the skinniest possible) and on the other end the prep with polos and khakis and then theres into hiphop with sagging pants and tees and then the cholos with dickies and flannel, etc... I'mnot trying to be racist but this was how it was in my high school, different cliques but each clique did have their own way of dressing. And I see SE's just like that, not too weird or unusual I think. Damn, sorry about the wall of text, got carried away.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom