Dressing better

^ Nice fit RFX. But, I would go with some gray colored shoes or maybe tan or a lighter brown color. Just try something with a lighter shade.~

RFX are those sleeves too long? or is it ok because it acts more like a sports coat than a suit jacket

Another day at the office
yesterdays fit
53tdmv.jpg

rkvwwl.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

Nii inspired me tonight with is beige suit, navy knit tie and gingham shirt so I copied him but changed some things up.
I call it Nii-spired.
icon_good.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just sent my Sea Stars back...They looked cool in the pics posted, but not really my style. I had a few shirts to go along with them, but didnt like the overall look. To each their own I guess.

I've been wanting to get a tiebar but the ones on the tiebar.com suck and i'm very picky.  I like the j.crew ones but they're too expensive.  I will continue to wait.
Has anyone tried out collar pins/collar bars?  I saw them in the movie Changeling and I see that Tom Ford wears them a lot.  They give a nice distinct look, very gentleman-like.  

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I really like the outfit but the shoes look wrong for some reason. I think it's the color.

I'd go with brown with navy pants.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ Nice fit RFX. But, I would go with some gray colored shoes or maybe tan or a lighter brown color. Just try something with a lighter shade.~

Originally Posted by quik1987

RFX go buy a tie bar, you have lots of money, they're cheap.

Duly noted. 

As for a tie bar, I get picky though, especially when I know I will only own one and I might end up with this. 
embarassed.gif

I dig this fit, sometimes cudi dresses like a lil kid but this seems nice.
kudifinal.jpg

bad pic but it's all i could find

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

I really like the outfit but the shoes look wrong for some reason. I think it's the color.

I'd go with brown with navy pants.

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

Originally Posted by quik1987

RFX go buy a tie bar, you have lots of money, they're cheap.

Duly noted. 

As for a tie bar, I get picky though, especially when I know I will only own one and I might end up with this. 
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
dude said...go buy a tie bar...pick your game up...then RFX just hits the stunt button
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Like I said, if it's going be the only one I own (I can't imagine owning more than one) then I'd have to get the one I really want/like.

laugh.gif

Like I said, if it's going be the only one I own (I can't imagine owning more than one) then I'd have to get the one I really want/like.
I own only one but sometimes I feel like it'd be nice to have two or three different sizes. I have skinny ties, medium width ties, and some business ties, and my tie bar fits the medium one perfectly but not the other two. It's ok on the business one, but it's wider than the skinny tie which obviously doesn't work. 

I haven't really worn any ties that are thicker than 3-3.5" wide so I think one will suffice.
I did see at Macys that some of the ties comes with a tie bar already so witht eh current F&F sale, I might check it out. 
think.gif

for whatever reason whenever I see dude in this thread I think of that new KFC Double Down Commercial.

jjxkqq.png

Dude does stay coming in with style, much appreciated.

Has anybody ever been to a Brooks Brothers Factory Store? I'm assuming they don't have the 3/$199 dress shirts...

Back
Top Bottom