Dressing better

^ I swear that dude from BBC is your twin or some sort of re-incarnation of you lol

Big fan of the slim fit shirts from Brooks Brothers, any other brands out there with similar styles/fits that may not be as pricey?

2hzii3c.png

2h6vn79.jpg

Originally Posted by Vinod869

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Anyone know where I can get this style of vest for a decent price?

I'm also looking for something similar to this.  Either a herringbone or wool quilted vest.  Only one I came across is Zara's which I might check out this week.  Anyone else know of anything similar?

Who makes those? Do they have a particular style name?
I've been looking at Peinfield vests similar to this
I saw the vest on the right at Bloomingdales.  I believe it was tagged at $140.00; it was made by 7, the jeans company.

I seen one very similar to the black one at against all odds and Jimmy Jazz I'm sure they were around $50

Am I the only one that like dress shoes more after they are broken in. It usually takes me a month to break them in a a polish and I'm in heaven.

I love dress shoes/boots, especially once worn in, prefer them with rubber sole though. Leather sole is too slippery and uncomfortable for me, I feel every little rocks I step on as if I were barefoot.

Them shoes swizzy got on probably cost more than my entire wardrobe but they look nasty as hell.

I cant mess with the whole skin thing
30t6p3b.gif
......... Well not reptiles anyway
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

I love dress shoes/boots, especially once worn in, prefer them with rubber sole though. Leather sole is too slippery and uncomfortable for me, I feel every little rocks I step on as if I were barefoot.

Agreed.

I need some help, I'm looking to buy some shoes for this fall/winter but I have a hard time finding something that's not all-stars or Keds.
I finally found something, but now I can't decide which color to buy. I'm leaning towards the black ones because it works with everything and I just ordered a black jacket.

z_8938_1.jpg

p5_843738.jpg

z_8937_1.jpg

p5_331939.jpg

and for reference this is how my jacket looks:

4rye4m.jpg

on797791-00vliv01.jpg

I'm a sucker for holiday themed clothing. What would you guys wear with that? I was thinking a plain white button up and some jeans. and how would you guys button it if at all?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

on797791-00vliv01.jpg

I'm a sucker for holiday themed clothing. What would you guys wear with that? I was thinking a plain white button up and some jeans. and how would you guys button it if at all?

so
nerd.gif

Just checked my mail and saw these BR loafers came in. Won on Ebay for 24 bucks. No one wanted them but me I guess. $140 in store.

br547907-01p01v01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom