Dressing better

Originally Posted by mustbefire

Originally Posted by termanology27

Recent pick ups.
5165931098_a208aa4f2c.jpg

5165931170_fc9fb98009.jpg

Is that the J. Crew alpaca joint?...how's the material feel, is it itchy?
pimp.gif
nicely done

Sent out emails to everyone who asked.

Still got tons more. Just found out if my team makes the most sales I win free lunch lol

If anyone wants codes pm me with your EMAILS!

Its the fastest way to get em out and saves me trouble of writing out codes

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I need some help, I'm looking to buy some shoes for this fall/winter but I have a hard time finding something that's not all-stars or Keds.
I finally found something, but now I can't decide which color to buy. I'm leaning towards the black ones because it works with everything and I just ordered a black jacket.

z_8938_1.jpg

p5_843738.jpg

z_8937_1.jpg

p5_331939.jpg

and for reference this is how my jacket looks:

4rye4m.jpg

Hey I have a Belstaff Roadmaster, and I wear Desert Boots or lace up boots with them. It's a motorcycle jacket, so dress accordingly. I personally think it would look a little weird with a sneaker/shoe hybrid.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

theres a 30% off code for gap/BR/ON and Piperline. I have 2 one-time use codes if anyone wants them.

indifferent.gif
 I just posted this above you. I have 100 codes left.

Originally Posted by Superpusha

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

theres a 30% off code for gap/BR/ON and Piperline. I have 2 one-time use codes if anyone wants them.

indifferent.gif
 I just posted this above you. I have 100 codes left.
I sent you a PM regarding the codes. Thanks!

This is my Barbour jacket and Old Navy sweater vest I will never wear again because it's nothing like seeing someone else at a club with the same **** on!  
mad.gif
 So no more Old Navy for my sweaters.

Brooks Brothers, Ralph Lauren, and Vintage stores for me.  This argyle is BB, Levi's, my shoes are Wallabee's by Clarks and my hat from my lil Brother some Italian made hat from Neiman's 

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Am I the only one that like dress shoes more after they are broken in. It usually takes me a month to break them in a a polish and I'm in heaven.
i think everyone does.  brand new dress shoes are uncomfortable at first.

Originally Posted by Stack Bundless

I need some help, I'm looking to buy some shoes for this fall/winter but I have a hard time finding something that's not all-stars or Keds.
I finally found something, but now I can't decide which color to buy. I'm leaning towards the black ones because it works with everything and I just ordered a black jacket.

z_8938_1.jpg
z_8937_1.jpg

What shoe is this? I need a pair of these.

He states that his boots are Paul Smith's, but for the life of me I can't find them.  Anyone know of these or a similar style?

alden makes a wingtip boot try there...will definitely break the bank though  
*co-sign on those personls hes wearing too...best 100 bucks i ever spent
pimp.gif

I like the wash or whatever it's called of those jeans up there.
What are they? or where can I find something similar. 100+ for jeans is OD to me and I'm sure that's how much they cost

Those do not look like PS boots at all but check out Paul Smith Corso or Sundance, those are Paul Smiths wingtip boots.
As mentioned, check out Alden for similar style. You cna also check out Mark McNairy or Florsheim by Duckie Brown.

Back
Top Bottom