Dressing better

^^^i would loose the zip-up underneath, kind of throws it off...IMO

shirt and beanie copped for 35$ at Tommy....their sales are ridiculous, also took these redwings out on the snow for the first time to realize my airmaxes keep my feet warmer in the snow...lol
5342058518_4ff61786a9_b.jpg

5341445233_edcd1e3b28_b.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

^^^i would loose the zip-up underneath, kind of throws it off...IMO

shirt and beanie copped for 35$ at Tommy....their sales are ridiculous, also took these redwings out on the snow for the first time to realize my airmaxes keep my feet warmer in the snow...lol
Understandable.  It was more for practicality today than anything else. 
Redwings are nice btw... I'm assuming they are the ones J.Crew had? Saw em a few weeks ago in store

So I figure I'd finally share this knowledge that I never mentioned before in light of all the desert boot sales that have been popping up. All Clarks stores that I have been to have accepted an exchange on their desert boots without a receipt. So you can do what I usually do when I'm hankering for a new pair of DBs.

1. Find the desert boots on sale online in whatever color and whatever size (keep in mind, they don't have to be your size or the color you want)
2. Buy those
3. Once they arrive, take them to a Clarks store
4. Once there, say that you would like to exchange these for a different color and size and just mention you don't have a receipt
5. Choose the colorway and size you need and you have yourselves the desert boot you wanted, in the size you needed

I've done this quite a few times and most recently picked up the Navy suede desert boot which ultimately cost me like $40 when they're selling for $95

Here's a pic
232756_366_45.jpg

So next time you find some DBs on sale but not in your size or the color you want, just do the above method to get the ones you REALLY want. Hope you find this useful fellas

Air in - the fit is on point don't get me wrong, the blazer is
smokin.gif

And yes they are the Jcrew RW's...got them as an Xmas present.

Originally Posted by MuslimShady

So I figure I'd finally share this knowledge that I never mentioned before in light of all the desert boot sales that have been popping up. All Clarks stores that I have been to have accepted an exchange on their desert boots without a receipt. So you can do what I usually do when I'm hankering for a new pair of DBs.

1. Find the desert boots on sale online in whatever color and whatever size (keep in mind, they don't have to be your size or the color you want)
2. Buy those
3. Once they arrive, take them to a Clarks store
4. Once there, say that you would like to exchange these for a different color and size and just mention you don't have a receipt
5. Choose the colorway and size you need and you have yourselves the desert boot you wanted, in the size you needed

I've done this quite a few times and most recently picked up the Navy suede desert boot which ultimately cost me like $40 when they're selling for $95

Here's a pic
232756_366_45.jpg

So next time you find some DBs on sale but not in your size or the color you want, just do the above method to get the ones you REALLY want. Hope you find this useful fellas
i work at clarks and yes you are correct. you dont need the receipt if you are just doing an exchange.

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I need some serious tips on cleaning the Beeswax Clarks DBs. I wore em out last night to a club and folks were stepping all over em. Not to mention I spilled some juice on em too.

Any recommendations?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

They get scuffed really easily, and the crepe part gets dirty fast!
mad.gif

They look better beat up and worn.

They're DESERT BOOTS.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by tony23retro

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I need some serious tips on cleaning the Beeswax Clarks DBs. I wore em out last night to a club and folks were stepping all over em. Not to mention I spilled some juice on em too.

Any recommendations?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

They get scuffed really easily, and the crepe part gets dirty fast!
mad.gif

They look better beat up and worn.

They're DESERT BOOTS.

I agree they do look better when they wear out.

I see where hes coming from though. Its just the fact that its a new shoe I dont want to get it dirty. My expression from when its brand new to that good worn look that DB's get goes: 
pimp.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

ohwell.gif
 then back to 
pimp.gif
 when its right there on that good, worn look.

tommycap06 :

Interesting pick up with those Vuittons, Ive never seen them.
I dont really like them. I think its the Damier print on the side thats bothering me
but as previously stated to each their own
pimp.gif

I borrowed the pics for my blog, hit me up if you want em removed.

lilpro4u :

Thanks for that Nordstrom link, Ive wanted those DB's... on ice til the spring

ksteezy :
S/O to your shorty for picking up those Red Wings for christmas, Lucky man
pimp.gif
I wanted them badly but can nvr fit em into the budget
nerd.gif
now im stuck on these Oak Street joints
4iiovq.jpg

air in822 :
great fit, I like the layering with the zipper sweater but a sweater with buttons would of gave it a more refined look....
pimp.gif
nonetheless
... btw pop a dimple in that tie
nerd.gif

Aren't those Oak Streets close to $300?
More than those Red Wings steezy posted. Red Wings arent as expensive as I once thought, compared to other boots they are "affordable". 

10 Piece Nuggets :

They retailed for close to the same if not the Oak street are like 20$ more, RW's are inexpensive compared to other boots but $250 isnt that cheap either lol

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Originally Posted by air in822

ehh...was bored at work earlier.

fire
pimp.gif
You have a really nice coordination between the blazer, the tie and the shirt, but the zipped sweater completely draws attention from it and kills the look IMO. Also, that tiny pant roll is problematic because it looks like it could be unintentional. 

nice fit ksteezy, i hope there weren't any wolves out in the wilderness. you'll be screw running in those boots.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Nako XL

thoughts on layering button shirts?

something like this:

tumblr_l2yi5bkkBe1qbwdf9o1_400.jpg

gonna try again...

anyone?
To me it's no different than wearing two popped-collar polos on top of one another. Looks dumb and serves no purpose.
Only exception might be a jacket of some sort that looks like a shirt over a thin shirt. 

ksteezy - your camera game is ridic!! might have a gig for you sometime down the line ... lol.
air int822 - not a bad fit. well thought out. could tweak a few things, but overall very pleasing to the eye from what i can see.

Ouch my feet - thanks for answering the question for me
glasses.gif

Thinkinfresh - thanks man she dwfinately gave me a nice surprise, I wanted them for a while but not enough to drop the price tag on them...I think she caught a sale on them too....so she got me a pair if pants to go along...lol

Dragon - I haven't had a cut in about 3 weeks, I'll
Probably blend right in with the wolves...lol

Birdgang - thanks dude

Smedroc - thanks I used a 5dmkii and 50L lense

Niidawg - haha thanks man, I love photography...wish that was the only thing I did to make a living...curious as to whatbyou might have lined up...let me know

I've layered up a henley shirt underneath a collared shirt, that's the closest I would to wearing two shirts with a collar...I don't think it looks nice, reminds me of that pic with the white dude that has like 4 popped collared polo shirts....lol

Just my opinion though..

Back
Top Bottom